Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,146 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

TabooBlue's Posts

Have you visited the visited the BIS Blackberry/VZW site online?   I set all my email accounts up there and haven't had an issue.
The latest approved OS for your VZW/RIM Curve is 4.5.0.77.   I am running this OS and I've not noticed any issues.
I keep my Curve 8330 docked in a charging pod when I'm not using it. It charges from the metal tabs on the back of the BlackBerry. I have a couple of them sitting around my house. When I'm on the... See more...
I keep my Curve 8330 docked in a charging pod when I'm not using it. It charges from the metal tabs on the back of the BlackBerry. I have a couple of them sitting around my house. When I'm on the go, I'm always good and charged up! You can get these on Amazon and eBay for $6-$12. You will need a plug in charger cord for it, if you charge from an outlet. Or, a the mini-USB cable if you charge it from your PC or laptop.   To delete apps, go to Options (on your desktop), Advanced, Applications. Highlight the application that you want to delete from that list. Very easy to do. You don't have to go to service books!   The Data Plan with the BlackBerry is a must, if you want to take full advantage of all the features. The BlackBerry is a handheld PC, not just a phone.   I love mine and have no complaints.
Yes! You can put music on your Curve from your computer.   I strongly suggest a micro memory card, first!   Format the card - then, when you plug your phone into the computer, it will show up... See more...
Yes! You can put music on your Curve from your computer.   I strongly suggest a micro memory card, first!   Format the card - then, when you plug your phone into the computer, it will show up as a removable drive.   I've got music, pics, etc.. on mine with lots more room! (8gb card).    
I have the Curve 8330 and my GPS works with BlackBerry Maps.
First page of the browser should be the verizon screen. While there, press the menu key (left of the trackball), when the menu pops up, highlight "Go to", press trackball, browser goes to new pag... See more...
First page of the browser should be the verizon screen. While there, press the menu key (left of the trackball), when the menu pops up, highlight "Go to", press trackball, browser goes to new page.   You should an address bar at the top of that page.