I completed the update several times with WiFi on and still get the software update message wanted to update the same software. I think something is wrong with the phone. Thanks. Sent from Sur... See more...
I completed the update several times with WiFi on and still get the software update message wanted to update the same software. I think something is wrong with the phone. Thanks. Sent from Surface
I can update the software, but the message keeps popping up to update the same software. I haven't tried smart switch or kies. Not sure how they would help or how to use them. I think something ... Ver más...
I can update the software, but the message keeps popping up to update the same software. I haven't tried smart switch or kies. Not sure how they would help or how to use them. I think something is wrong with my phone. Thanks. Sent from Surface
I continue to get a "Software update read to install" message popup even after I install the Verizon Wireless update on my Samsung Galaxy S5 android phone. How do I stop receiving this update mes... Ver más...
I continue to get a "Software update read to install" message popup even after I install the Verizon Wireless update on my Samsung Galaxy S5 android phone. How do I stop receiving this update message?