Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,865 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Julz32's Posts

Ewing...  <<Email address removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service >> A rep just called me & credited my account! He actually cares about the customers & will help you out!
It's to the point now that I can't even call cust serv or go online to pay my reg services charges now before they force & prompt you to pay the full bill!
Yes Andrew & I get asked the same questions every time I contact you people and have to start over & explain it all again every time! Yes it was delivered 6 days later confirmed! Plain & simple ... See more...
Yes Andrew & I get asked the same questions every time I contact you people and have to start over & explain it all again every time! Yes it was delivered 6 days later confirmed! Plain & simple Verizon take your mistakes & correct them! It's not our fault your delivery warehouse is 3rd party, your customer service is 3rd party by landline...you all need to get on the same page Verizon!
Yes! I have pictures of my mailed in iphone & the tracking # & that isn't even enough for them guys!! They said 2-3 billing cycles to correct the error, now it's the next billing cycle, the next... See more...
Yes! I have pictures of my mailed in iphone & the tracking # & that isn't even enough for them guys!! They said 2-3 billing cycles to correct the error, now it's the next billing cycle, the next...once I get enough $$ to pay off my 6, I'm jumping ship!
I too am going through the same. Mailed my 5c back Oct 2nd last year, same day I edged up to the 6. After numerous calls & stops in the corporate store, they give me the runaround about taking t... See more...
I too am going through the same. Mailed my 5c back Oct 2nd last year, same day I edged up to the 6. After numerous calls & stops in the corporate store, they give me the runaround about taking the charge off! I have never experienced such b.s. for something I am wrongly being charged for!
Thx Sn5
So I edged up back in October from an iPhone 5c to an iPhone 6. Well 2 months after (Dec) my bill was $452!!! Needless to say they were charging me for the iPhone 5c after I received confirmatio... See more...
So I edged up back in October from an iPhone 5c to an iPhone 6. Well 2 months after (Dec) my bill was $452!!! Needless to say they were charging me for the iPhone 5c after I received confirmation it was delivered to warehouse 6 days after I mailed it. It has been like pulling teeth with Verizon to take this charge off, and I am still fighting it coming off my bill after 7 phone calls to customer care & stopping in the store last week. Anyone else going through this?
I'm afraid you will wait a bit longer & wonder when it will ship. I ordered a 16gb silver 6 on the 15th preorder & finally called Verizon CS this morning as I had not seen any change or account ... See more...
I'm afraid you will wait a bit longer & wonder when it will ship. I ordered a 16gb silver 6 on the 15th preorder & finally called Verizon CS this morning as I had not seen any change or account activity. It showed a stand still after I ordered & walked out of the store on 15th. The nice lady stated that it's easy after you order that on the other end all that needs to be done is info from order put into system to get to shipping stage...that never happened. I saw an Apple Store had stock so needless to say I cancelled thru Verizon & went to Apple instead. I don't know who or where the ball dropped but you may want to consider other places if you need a phone sooner rather than later...