Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,474 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

lashaun2010's Posts

basically thy could not figure it out, told me I could send them my phone and go without while they work on it.  android version 4.4.2 htc sens version 5.5 softwarenumber 2.16.605.2 htc sdk ap... See more...
basically thy could not figure it out, told me I could send them my phone and go without while they work on it.  android version 4.4.2 htc sens version 5.5 softwarenumber 2.16.605.2 htc sdk api level 5.69 I have done all of this! I believe it is a problem with this phone model. 
I do both if those things already Sent from my HTC One max on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network
I have done troubleshooting all the way to talking to htc, not only is it the battery I now have to power cycle my phone to get messages to send etc. 
Mitch I have plenty of self education I do plenty of battery management thanks for your input Sent from my HTC One max on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network
with the latest replacement I have done the things you suggested I only use the phone at this point to talk and text to make sure that it was the phone itself and not something I was doing. Dont ... See more...
with the latest replacement I have done the things you suggested I only use the phone at this point to talk and text to make sure that it was the phone itself and not something I was doing. Dont use the wi fi or internet but every so often
How many times is Verizon going to allow HTC to send me the same phone with the same problems though?
sprmankalel I am new to this discussion forum setting. I don't know what other information you are looking for. @
I think the same tech support doesn't
There are problems with the battery and keeping a charge and slow charging
I have logged hours with Verizon and HTC is it not their job to figure out what the issue is? Sent from my HTC One max on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network
I am new to Verizon as of June 2013. I received a free iphone at the time, since then I traded it and paid over 400 dollars for the HTC ONE MAX in December. The phone worked fine for a month, I h... See more...
I am new to Verizon as of June 2013. I received a free iphone at the time, since then I traded it and paid over 400 dollars for the HTC ONE MAX in December. The phone worked fine for a month, I have had two replacements and all three phones do the same thing. Verizon has basically told me it's not their problem it is HTC's problem. And I can buy a new phone out right or do the edge or get an Iphone free that I am not interested in. How about an even exchange for a device that cost the same amount. Has anyone had this problem? Is there a suck thing. They gladly gave me my amount for early termination fee and told me the process to port my number out.