Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,006 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

huchingf's Posts

The problem seems to have solved itself. On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 5:31 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <
I am in my home. I have a Verizon supplied server and through it, Wi-Fi. So I guess I have both Wi-Fi and network available. @
Trying to watch a movie and or tv show and it states that it cannot find server. Didn't know I lost it. How do I find it?
I went to Add/Delete/Edit contacts in Managed Access. Both cell phone numbers for the S4 and S3 were there in the managed account. I deleted them. I added them again and now the Samsung S4 is rec... See more...
I went to Add/Delete/Edit contacts in Managed Access. Both cell phone numbers for the S4 and S3 were there in the managed account. I deleted them. I added them again and now the Samsung S4 is recognized. The S3 is not. I am most concerned with the S4 so I'll leave well enough alone.
Not that I can see. I get only 3G here at my home location.
All lights on the extender are solid blue. The problem is that it will not recognize my two Samsung phones, S3 and S4.
All lights on the network extender are solid blue. The extender does not recognize either the S3 or S4 phone.
I've worked with Tech Support over several days and nights to get the network extender to recognize my Samsung S3 and S4 phones. It did work with the S4 for a very short period of time. I've rebo... See more...
I've worked with Tech Support over several days and nights to get the network extender to recognize my Samsung S3 and S4 phones. It did work with the S4 for a very short period of time. I've rebooted the router, extender, phones and dialed #48 until I am an old hand at it. Any ideas?
How do I register a used Samsung SCS - 2U01? I I plug it in I get a constant blinking System red light and a solid magenta GPS light.