Thank you MiiHere, I will have to try something else. Thank you so much for your help!
I just reactivated AND deactivated my phone AGAIN, WITHOUT billing, and it still shows that I will be billed 76 the next month and 76 the next month... I remember I did check deactivate WITHOUT b... Ver más...
I just reactivated AND deactivated my phone AGAIN, WITHOUT billing, and it still shows that I will be billed 76 the next month and 76 the next month... I remember I did check deactivate WITHOUT billing when I first deactivated. I am not sure what is wrong. I even got another email that "Your phone has been suspended" but it still shows that I need to pay 76 dollars and there are 24 days left until I need to pay the bill. If this is just how it is, there is something very wrong with Verizon Wireless....
Hi MiiHere, How could I do that on the Verizon website?
I deactivated/suspended my U.S.phone in April, as I was flying back to Korea for the summer. It says on MyVerizon that my device has been suspended, but I have been billed ever since I deactivat... Ver más...
I deactivated/suspended my U.S.phone in April, as I was flying back to Korea for the summer. It says on MyVerizon that my device has been suspended, but I have been billed ever since I deactivated my phone in April. I paid all those charges ($76 a month) because I did not want to cause any late-fees and could not get any help via Verizon Email or Facebook Chat. I have never suspended my device in the last few years. I just got another email that says I need to pay $76 for my suspended device.. I really want to know what is going on. Please help me!!!! Thank you.