Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,487 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

km123's Posts

It's been 4 days since my second update.  As I said before, my phone had slowly been improving up to the point of the 2nd update. Specifically in the battery area, well I got another Lollipop bui... See more...
It's been 4 days since my second update.  As I said before, my phone had slowly been improving up to the point of the 2nd update. Specifically in the battery area, well I got another Lollipop build and the batteyr went back to the way it was after the first lollipop update.  it's really bad.  I charged my phone this morning, took it off the charger at 7AM.  Right now my phone is at 17%.  It's been sitting here all day doing nothing.  I did check Facebook twice for about a minute and made a 1 minute phone call.  Battery life may actually be worse than it was after the first Lollipop update. I did clear the cache after the update.  Performance I'm going to say is marginally better, less lagging than before but there are still times when it's really bad.  Again, issues I never experienced with KitKat.  So, at this point I'd say after two Lollipop updates my phone is still worse than it was on KitKat, especially when it comes to battery life. 
Like some of the other people have said, my phone seemed to improving some performance wise and battery life wise.  The battery improved some with the Cache wipe, I never did a factory reset.  I ... See more...
Like some of the other people have said, my phone seemed to improving some performance wise and battery life wise.  The battery improved some with the Cache wipe, I never did a factory reset.  I cleaned up the cache of all my apps and did some other general clean up (again none of that impacted my KitKat version of the phone).  Like I said battery seemed to improve some over the past week, but probably only 15-20% improvement...or maybe I was just getting used to it.  That said, In a new development I just received another update from Verizon/Samsung, about 20 minutes ago.  The "information" about this update looks similar to the last update, but the build number is different.  Hopefully this is the fix we're all looking for.
I didn't read through everyone's comments, but there are a lot of them.  Here and on any other Android forum.  I don't know if it's Verizon or Samsung or Android, but the end result is my phone i... See more...
I didn't read through everyone's comments, but there are a lot of them.  Here and on any other Android forum.  I don't know if it's Verizon or Samsung or Android, but the end result is my phone is disaster.  The lagging is horrible.  Contacts crashes about 5 times a day, as do other apps.  My battery life is about half of what it was. Factory reset?  Really?  That's what I should have to do to get my phone back to what it was? With all the pain that "solution" entails.  Disappointed in Verizon, Samsung and Google on this one.  Really poor execution and delivery.