Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,770 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Syan's Posts

A quick question. Usually, when clearing out one's cache for the internet, it completely clears it out, and that's that. But, no matter how many time I clear my Google Chrome cache, it doesn't r... See more...
A quick question. Usually, when clearing out one's cache for the internet, it completely clears it out, and that's that. But, no matter how many time I clear my Google Chrome cache, it doesn't remove this site's cached instances. Is it because I run more than one browser? (ie, I run Firefox sometimes, as well as Internet Explorer sometimes, depending on if a site works better on them...) Should I try to clear my cache on all of my browsers? Or is there a way to access a file on the computer itself to delete my internet history/cache, that my browsers might not be deleting despite my telling them to do so?? Not to say this would solve my issue. But it's worth a try at the very least.
Yes. Or rather it just comes up saying 'this page cannot be displayed'. I'm getting rather confused, since I know some people are able to access all of the site just fine.
For the past couple of months, when I've attempted to access certain parts of the the general Verizon site as a whole, the page will load for a moment, then tell me that it either won't load prop... See more...
For the past couple of months, when I've attempted to access certain parts of the the general Verizon site as a whole, the page will load for a moment, then tell me that it either won't load properly (Firefox) or that it is stuck in a redirect loop (Chrome). The part of the site that seems to be the most effected is the 'shopping' area. I cannot shop for Smart Phones, regular phones, tablets... nothing. As soon as I click on one of those selections the page gets stuck in a redirect loop. I've attempted to clear my cache. Turn off my ad-blocker, etc. But none of them work. It should be noted that I CAN access the shopping area when I am not logged into my account. I can look at any phone I want, and even add it to my cart, but in order to finish the process I must log in. The moment I log in? Stuck in another redirect loop. Is there any solution to this, or am I S.O.L. unless I really want to go directly to a Verizon store?