Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,585 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

tobes83's Posts

Elector - see that was how I felt about it and why I was suspicious.  That and that there is some "dirt" looking stuff at the lip where the front of the phone meets the back at the top.  Not sure... See more...
Elector - see that was how I felt about it and why I was suspicious.  That and that there is some "dirt" looking stuff at the lip where the front of the phone meets the back at the top.  Not sure if it's glue or something else?
- interesting and good to know!  Thanks!!!
Hi - I agree to some usage!   However, 3+ hours of talk seems a little bit more than "test" time, no? Especially when a 1 year old iphone5 of mine tops out just over two hours of talk time. Gra... See more...
Hi - I agree to some usage!   However, 3+ hours of talk seems a little bit more than "test" time, no? Especially when a 1 year old iphone5 of mine tops out just over two hours of talk time. Granted it's a second phone, but after a year it is still less than my brand "new" phone.
I received my iphone6 via fexex today and as i opened it i noticed the phone where is seals around the edges has some dirt.  I didn't think anything of it, but I also looked at the lifetime call ... See more...
I received my iphone6 via fexex today and as i opened it i noticed the phone where is seals around the edges has some dirt.  I didn't think anything of it, but I also looked at the lifetime call history which has racked up over 3 hours.  I made one slightly longer than 2 minute phone call.  Is my device a returned device?