Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,532 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Gassx12's Posts

EVer since updating my Galaxy S5 to lollipop a few weeks ago it has been glitchy and has been draining the battery in a matter of just a few minutes. But this week as I am traveling for business ... See more...
EVer since updating my Galaxy S5 to lollipop a few weeks ago it has been glitchy and has been draining the battery in a matter of just a few minutes. But this week as I am traveling for business my phone has completely crashed all together. No factory installed apps wor more than maybe 25% of the time and I have to keep my phone in Ultra Power Saving Mode otherwise it overheats to the point where I am afraid I might get burned if it were in my pocket. Since my phone is my main point of contact for business it is essential that my phone works. I have cleaned the cache partition multiple times, booted into safe mode, and done multiple factory resets (from within the phone and also from the boot loader) nothing has worked for more than a few hours until everything crashes again. Why am I paying for a phone that is currently useless to me?