Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,106 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

viking61's Posts

They wrote down on paper the cost of the phone the cost of the plan the 200 and some people wrote down $300 credit along with the tax even a tablet and the cost of accessories totaling the amou... See more...
They wrote down on paper the cost of the phone the cost of the plan the 200 and some people wrote down $300 credit along with the tax even a tablet and the cost of accessories totaling the amount subtracting the $200 gift card and then the final bill it's in their writing not mine.
And I was told by every single Verizon employee and manager that yes it would be $200 and I have it in writing
Verizon offered A $200 trade-in for purchasing a Motorola turbo 2 phone. I have been waiting for two weeks to get the promotional code to start the trade in process. Upon calling Verizon today t... See more...
Verizon offered A $200 trade-in for purchasing a Motorola turbo 2 phone. I have been waiting for two weeks to get the promotional code to start the trade in process. Upon calling Verizon today to find out where the code is I was told that such a promotion never existed and therefore the most they can give me is $28.00. 56 minutes on the phone most of it being put on hold for Verizon to tell me that no such offer ever existed. I have spoken with multiple Verizon employees over the phone, chats on the website, and three different Verizon stores speaking with both employees and managers of those stores, all telling me about this promotional offer only now to be told that it didn't ever exist. In their stores they have this promotional offer in writing. They are now reneging on this offer. I will fight Verizon on this, where do I begin the fight against Verizon to honor the promotion that was offered to me multiple upon multiple occasions? If they think that I am just a stupid sucker who will say OK and walk away they are wrong. I have no problem taking Verizon to court over this. I have Verizon managers and employees hand writing on paper offering this promotion so they cannot deny that it ever existed because they wrote it down and gave it to me. What's my first step to take before I contact my attorney?
An incident with a Verizon employee at a corporate store made me think that Verizon needs to know about this as does that store manager. I feel Verizon needs to know what their employee is doing ... See more...
An incident with a Verizon employee at a corporate store made me think that Verizon needs to know about this as does that store manager. I feel Verizon needs to know what their employee is doing and saying to her customers so it can be handled in the right way. How do I go about contacting someone from Verizon who deals with customer service at their stores?
The same salesman 2 weeks ago quoted me 112.00 a month plus tax and now he wants after tax 150.00 a month. He didn't care and just let me walk out of the store without even trying to keep a long ... See more...
The same salesman 2 weeks ago quoted me 112.00 a month plus tax and now he wants after tax 150.00 a month. He didn't care and just let me walk out of the store without even trying to keep a long time customer. If you tell me one price why can you not honor it and at least try and meet half way on the  quoted price. It was an "I don't care" attitude and if you don't want to  pay 150.00 a month than there is the door, goodby and have a good day. How is this right?