Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,253 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

FB13's Posts

Bump.   But I'm guessing not.
I have set the call ring volume to its highest setting.   However, I guess when handling the phone, my fingers sometimes squeeze down on the volume setting button on the side of the phone and l... See more...
I have set the call ring volume to its highest setting.   However, I guess when handling the phone, my fingers sometimes squeeze down on the volume setting button on the side of the phone and lower the volume back down.   It is a huge pain.   Is there a way to lock the setting or to disable the volume button?   Thanks.
I also found a very cool Clock/Weather widget in the Market.   Thanks again.
You guys are brilliant!    And I'm an idiot ... as usual.   Turns out the analog clock and weather are one app/widget called "Weather Bug Clock."   Thanks again!
A couple of weeks ago, I was going to ask how to change the analog clock on the "main screen" to a digital one. But now it is gone completely. My little local weather info underneath also disap... See more...
A couple of weeks ago, I was going to ask how to change the analog clock on the "main screen" to a digital one. But now it is gone completely. My little local weather info underneath also disappeared.   How do I get them back? ... While also changing to a digital clock.   PS: There is a little digital clock on the screen before I do the finger-trace security login, but not afterward.   Thanks.
Starting today, some Yahoo e-mail addresses I've written to started showing up in my Contacts list.   When I tried to delete one, message said:   "Cannot delete contacts from read-only accoun... See more...
Starting today, some Yahoo e-mail addresses I've written to started showing up in my Contacts list.   When I tried to delete one, message said:   "Cannot delete contacts from read-only accounts, but you can hide them in your contacts lists."   Huh?   How do I stop these from appearing and how do I delete them?   Thanks.    
Thank you !!!
Sorry,I know this must be an extremely dumb newbie question, but where is the list of missed calls on the Fascinate?   Thanks.
OK, so I assume the following:   1. The phone will keep adding pages/screens as I add more applications.   2. There is no way to "move" them to some organizing folder in order to make the scr... See more...
OK, so I assume the following:   1. The phone will keep adding pages/screens as I add more applications.   2. There is no way to "move" them to some organizing folder in order to make the screens less cluttered.   Thanks.
OK, so I assume the following:   1. The phone will keep adding pages/screens as I add more applications.   2. There is no way to "move" them to some organizing folder in order to make the scr... See more...
OK, so I assume the following:   1. The phone will keep adding pages/screens as I add more applications.   2. There is no way to "move" them to some organizing folder in order to make the screens less cluttered.   Thanks.
I installed All Apps Organizer [ http://www.appbrain.com/app/all-apps-organizer-free/xxbcn.AllAppsOrganizer ] and moved some of my apps into the appropriate Categories.   But the icons (shortcu... See more...
I installed All Apps Organizer [ http://www.appbrain.com/app/all-apps-organizer-free/xxbcn.AllAppsOrganizer ] and moved some of my apps into the appropriate Categories.   But the icons (shortcuts) still fill up the four application "pages."   So what's the point of using All Apps Organizer?   The goal of this exercise is to free up "desktop space" just like on my PC.   How do I do that?
Thanks guys!
Thanks!   Good to know.
You're a genius!  I tried again and found "Options"and under "General" there it was.   The problem was, I was always in the Inbox and Menu/Options doesn't appear there.   One has to be in the... See more...
You're a genius!  I tried again and found "Options"and under "General" there it was.   The problem was, I was always in the Inbox and Menu/Options doesn't appear there.   One has to be in the "all folder" list display in order for it to appear.   Thanks very much!!!  
You're a genius!  I tried again and found "Options"and under "General" there it was.   The problem was, I was always in the Inbox and Menu/Options doesn't appear there.   One has to be in the... See more...
You're a genius!  I tried again and found "Options"and under "General" there it was.   The problem was, I was always in the Inbox and Menu/Options doesn't appear there.   One has to be in the "all folder" list display in order for it to appear.   Thanks very much!!!  
Will check it out.   Thanks very much!     PS: For some reason, some of my posts are appearing twice.
Ah, connect the dots.   Interesting.   Thanks very much!  - Mark
I installed ALL APPS but don't know how to use it.   How do I MOVE an icon into one of the Categories?   Thanks!
Anyone recommend a "Lost Phone" GPS application for the Fascinate?   Thanks very much.
I don't see the point of sliding a puzzle piece to unlock the phone.   What am I missing?   Is there a way to password-protect the device like with my office Blackberry?   Thanks.