Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,341 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

P_Craig's Posts

Sad to say but you are very right. I don't understand why they risk good customers who have a proven record and spend an lot of money by staying with them even though you could go somewhere else... See more...
Sad to say but you are very right. I don't understand why they risk good customers who have a proven record and spend an lot of money by staying with them even though you could go somewhere else now for much less money But you stay with Verizon because you are a loyal customer,and I thank you for that because people have forgotten what loyalty is now a days. Like you I have had not a very good relationship with Verizon so far,even though there are a few great CS reps but it has been a hard time finding them they are out there.  Anyway I hope that you can find the perfect company to do business with. Agape Patty
I Also have the Samsung Galaxy s4 and have been having problems with it for over 2weeks, from in phone getting very hot , to mostly after 3 replacements is not being able to text anyone. I could ... See more...
I Also have the Samsung Galaxy s4 and have been having problems with it for over 2weeks, from in phone getting very hot , to mostly after 3 replacements is not being able to text anyone. I could receive text but not send them. So now I sit and wait for Verizon to send me another Like- New one. We'll after 4 of them I don't want a norther like-new one I want A brand New One. Florida does have a Lemon Law and I think these fits
IIt sure is funny how easy it is for people to get hung up on  with Verizon, or put on hold for hours, or told that they will get right back to you and Surprise  No one does!
NNot So, I have been in the store for hours and on the phone almost everyday  for hours going from one person to the next with it always going back the same way as the first. I have talked to ove... See more...
NNot So, I have been in the store for hours and on the phone almost everyday  for hours going from one person to the next with it always going back the same way as the first. I have talked to over 12 reps in these last 10 days or so and still having the same problems with no better solution to them. I should have just stayed with pre-paid. I get just the same service on my phone and know just how much I am going to pay with out all the fees, taxes ,but most of all the Drama! Iall I want is what is do to me and that is a cell phone replacement that works. After 4 Samsung s4 cell phones I really don't want another Like-New one. Just please give me what I had which was new when I brought it, so I should be able to get a new one after 3 replacements. Please Verizon take better care of your customers and maybe they will stay with you longer, maybe for life!
HHello I would like to know if anyone knows about a 'lemon Law' on new cell phones that have had to be replaced 4 times now.  Verizon keeps wanting to send me a Like New Refurbished    cell phone... See more...
HHello I would like to know if anyone knows about a 'lemon Law' on new cell phones that have had to be replaced 4 times now.  Verizon keeps wanting to send me a Like New Refurbished    cell phone. And after going thru so much with these cellphones, I don not want another like-new one. I have the Samsung -s4 and have had nothing but problems with it. I read Verizon contract about replacements and it says that they can send you " A new one, a Like-new refer ones , or ones that is like the first new one. But all I keep getting from then is we can only send you a  Refurbished one. Not Cool! I have been going round and round with Verizon for over two weeks now spending hours on the phone not counting the 5 hours I spent in town at the Verizon store. So if anyone could please help me to see how I can go about getting a New Samsung s4 or better instead do someone else's give backs I would be so ever Grateful to you. Agape P. Craig