Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,309 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Khines5705's Posts

The Double bi-directional figure 8 spiral with Ho scale using KNEX and Bachmann EZ track - YouTube
B33mama23dogs Here is a little something neat for you guys to check out; Google lets you explore the world's largest model railway exhibition in Street View | Android Central
From a different forum online I read this, give it a try. I do not have a RAZR but hope this helps you. " just experienced this problem with my new android RAZR. And I accidentally discovered th... See more...
From a different forum online I read this, give it a try. I do not have a RAZR but hope this helps you. " just experienced this problem with my new android RAZR. And I accidentally discovered the fix for it. If you're holding the phone sideways to get a "widescreen" film, then flip the phone 180 degrees. In my case that meant rotating it so the volume buttons on on the bottom edge, and not the top. So far every video has filmed correctly doing this."
I just "stumbled upon" this issue with my new LG V10 this morning. After an hour of having it off the charger I noticed it had used 10% battery very quickly. Went to my battery usage stats and sa... See more...
I just "stumbled upon" this issue with my new LG V10 this morning. After an hour of having it off the charger I noticed it had used 10% battery very quickly. Went to my battery usage stats and saw that an app called DT Ignite had accounted for 44% of my battery usage during that hour! I researched the app online to figure out what the heck was going on. Found out it is a back door way for bloatware to be installed onto your cellphone without your knowledge. Sure enough, I looked and found several games and other apps that had mysteriously appeared since last night. Not cool. I immediately uninstalled all of said apps and then went into my app manager and force stopped DT Ignite and disabled it. Don't know for sure if it was LG or Verizon that put this malicious app on my phone (or a collusion between the two parties) but I suspect it was Verizon and I'm really honked off about it! I understand that bloatware is part of how the companies make money but this way is sneaky, underhanded, and very deceitful. Shame on you Verizon!!!
I do wish it had 2 front facing speakers but I'm not that disappointed because I just use headphones on the rare occasion that I listen to music on it.
I do love it! Had it for a week now. Speaker is slightly better than what it was on my G2 but that's ok because it has a setting (32 bit HiFi DAC) that really enhances headphones and they sound a... See more...
I do love it! Had it for a week now. Speaker is slightly better than what it was on my G2 but that's ok because it has a setting (32 bit HiFi DAC) that really enhances headphones and they sound amazing. Haven't had any issues with the fingerprint scanner with the case I got from Amazon for just $10. Just have to be sure the case you buy gives adequate room for your finger to touch the entire ring on the power button for your finger to scan. The camera is awesome. I highly recommend this phone to anybody. Plus I got a $100 Visa gift card from LG for buying it. They now have the December promotion to get a free spare battery, charging cradle, and 64gb SD card. Only problem I had was Verizon shipped it to me using FedEx and I have absolutely nothing good to say about FedEx!!! Wound up having to drive an hour across Indianapolis during rush hour to pick up my phone because they tried delivering it to East **** St instead of West **** St. Hey Verizon - FedEx is terrible, pony express or carrier pigeon would be better!! All in all, I give this phone a 10/10 and would get back in line to give it another 10 it's that good.
I had this happen several times when using the cloud to store my contacts. Somehow it just makes duplicates or even more. I quit using cloud and use Gmail to back up my contacts exclusively and h... See more...
I had this happen several times when using the cloud to store my contacts. Somehow it just makes duplicates or even more. I quit using cloud and use Gmail to back up my contacts exclusively and haven't had the problem since.
I just ordered the V10 last night and should get it on Tuesday. Pretty excited about it and hope I like it. Christmas present to myself and my splurge item for the year.
Nope, I have been busy with refurbishing laptop computers for friends and family.
Yes, I wish I could claim that I was the photographer of such a pretty picture, but I simply found it online and thought of this comment thread right away.
I pop in from time to time and see what's happening. I try not to waste so much time online doing unproductive stuff anymore. LOL Most days I fail miserably at my goal. Dang fantasy football.
I cut the cord a long time ago and all I miss is my NASCAR races.
But someone also mentioned something about 700 spectrum.
So with this info, can someone tell me if an unlocked Lumia 950XL purchased from Microsoft will work on Verizon?? Thanks
Ummm, wouldn't it be odd if hackers DIDN'T target Windows 10? I mean really, it's only the logical next step for them. Hackers target anything they think they can expose a vulnerability and use t... See more...
Ummm, wouldn't it be odd if hackers DIDN'T target Windows 10? I mean really, it's only the logical next step for them. Hackers target anything they think they can expose a vulnerability and use to their advantage. If you are scared of hackers it's best to just not have anything with electronics in it whatsoever.
Play video games and tinker around with electronics and such. Been working out and trying to lose some weight. My diabetes has gotten worse and I'm on 5 insulin shots a day now.
I've been on hiatus. Realized I was wasting too much time hanging out here and getting nothing done. All for what? To have people pushing my buttons constantly.
mama23dogs Very pretty pictures!