Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,464 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

TheBradyReport's Posts

Anyone else having constant issues with Bluetooth connections on the Z Force Droid?   Mine is constantly dropping connections or crashing and just turning BT off.   I'll look at my Samsung Gear S... See more...
Anyone else having constant issues with Bluetooth connections on the Z Force Droid?   Mine is constantly dropping connections or crashing and just turning BT off.   I'll look at my Samsung Gear S3 (or Garmin Fenix 3) and they are in stand alone mode and I'll look at the Z and BT is off..   Music often stutters in my Honda 2017 CRV with BT connection.    The phone drops Android Auto connection all the time.   Also stutters in my Ford Explorer over BT. Really annoying and almost seems worse with the latest update.    I factory reset the phone in hopes that would help but no luck.  If I didn't invest in all of the mods I would have tossed this thing already and went back to Samsung. Is it just me or my phone or is this a known issue?    For what its worth, WiFi isn't much better.   It will randomly turn off as well.
VZ support, how about you answer the simple question?   There is a screen shot in the thread that everyone is seeing.   Why?   How to turn off etc.    If it IS cloud backup, what app or setting s... See more...
VZ support, how about you answer the simple question?   There is a screen shot in the thread that everyone is seeing.   Why?   How to turn off etc.    If it IS cloud backup, what app or setting should people change to make it stop?   Pretty simple request.  
That's possible but why can't VZ tell everyone this and what app or setting to actually change to make it go away?   Typical horrible customer service.