Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,449 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

VZAustinCustomer's Posts

I did in fact reset my device to factory defaults. No change. I also spoke to support about the same issues and even support is confirming this problem but the consensus is: "well that's the w... See more...
I did in fact reset my device to factory defaults. No change. I also spoke to support about the same issues and even support is confirming this problem but the consensus is: "well that's the way updates go!, I wish Samsung would better vet the updates!" , "We're just the Service Provider!". This is pretty shocking coming from your Level 2 techs! and This is the Samsung/Verizon Flagship??? Seems as if someone broke the ship. Like many have said above, it was working fine before the 5.0 update but now!!! it just pains me it's so slow.
After the last Samsung update, my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is SLOW! Slow unlocking, Slow making a call, Slow trying to type while making a text. Anyone else having this issue?