Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,972 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

msa-777's Posts

Getting these messages: Facts: 1) It's not blocked by local provider. I can use the same local sim card with non-Verizon phone(international version). 2) Phone LG G4. Android 5.1. 3... See more...
Getting these messages: Facts: 1) It's not blocked by local provider. I can use the same local sim card with non-Verizon phone(international version). 2) Phone LG G4. Android 5.1. 3) I can make calls, internet is working with local GSM provider. I had no problems with tethering in US with Verizon SIM. Since I travel a lot, when I was purchasing the phone and getting the service, I was assured that I will not have any problems with SIM swaping, since the phone is unlocked. Very weird - you need a enable some Verizon plan, while working with non-Verizon provider. Spent about 24 hours of my vaction time trying to find out the solution. Called to Verizon tech support. They have no idea. I am very disappointed how all these companies now are doing their jobs only half way, cutting time and money on testing of their products, leaving it to the customers to discover all these issues and resolve them, or not disclosing about these issues, when I sign up for the service and buying the phone. Please help.
Ok, I got it. I have no idea how it got into the iPhone section.
Why are you taking about iPhone? Where did I mention the iPhone 6??? Verizon should do and should know what to do about it. It's their product and their responsibility. At least they should tell... See more...
Why are you taking about iPhone? Where did I mention the iPhone 6??? Verizon should do and should know what to do about it. It's their product and their responsibility. At least they should tell me that this is not going to work, when selling it to me!
It also gives me this message as well, when local SIM card is inserted. I am very disappointed how all these companies are doing their jobs only half way, cutting time and money on testing of th... See more...
It also gives me this message as well, when local SIM card is inserted. I am very disappointed how all these companies are doing their jobs only half way, cutting time and money on testing of their products, leaving it to the customers to discover all these issues. I've spent already about 24 hours of my vacation time trying to resolve it!!!!
The image above is what I am getting. I am getting it even if I have no SIM card. It gives the same thing, when I insert a local provider SIM card. I don't have this setting: Settings/gene... See more...
The image above is what I am getting. I am getting it even if I have no SIM card. It gives the same thing, when I insert a local provider SIM card. I don't have this setting: Settings/general/reset It has "Reset settings" in "Backup and restore". I did that and it didn't help.
Since I travel a lot, when I was purchasing the phone and getting the service, I was assured that I will not have any problems with SIM swaping, since the phone is unlocked. I've bought a SIM ca... See more...
Since I travel a lot, when I was purchasing the phone and getting the service, I was assured that I will not have any problems with SIM swaping, since the phone is unlocked. I've bought a SIM card with local GSM provider. I can make calls, internet is working. But on the attempt to enable tethering, it says that I should buy from Verizon some other special plan. Tethering did work when I was in US with Verizon. Phone LG 4G. Very weird - you need a enable some Verizon plan, while working with non-Verizon provider. So, how do I enable tethering? Can I get some unlocking code?