Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,718 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

duchess44's Posts

Nope.  Still shows my real name to me.  Guess it's something else.  Hopefully noone else sees it.  What do you see?
Ah ok.  Thanks
Thanks.  I was hoping I wouldn't have to go through a bunch of stuff just to transfer a picture.  Guess I will bite the bullet and spend 25 cents and just send it to my email. Not sure why the... See more...
Thanks.  I was hoping I wouldn't have to go through a bunch of stuff just to transfer a picture.  Guess I will bite the bullet and spend 25 cents and just send it to my email. Not sure why they make things harder than they have to be.  Guess they really want people to move to those "smart" phones LOL.
I want to transfer pics I take on my LG Extravert 2 to my computer via USB.  However I don't see them in the folders when I go to view the folders/files on the computer.  Anyone know how/if I do ... See more...
I want to transfer pics I take on my LG Extravert 2 to my computer via USB.  However I don't see them in the folders when I go to view the folders/files on the computer.  Anyone know how/if I do this?  I know usually how to, but they just don't show up in the phone's directory. Also, I don't want my real name showing in here.  How do I make it show my screenname instead?