Thank you! I will look into that! On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 9:02 AM kathy65793 <forums@verizonwireless.com>
Thanks, but I’m aware Asurion can substitute - it doesn’t mean they do. I spoke with a rep via chat when I filed the claim and received the back order page with no option to select a different ... Ver más...
Thanks, but I'm aware Asurion can substitute - it doesn't mean they do. I spoke with a rep via chat when I filed the claim and received the back order page with no option to select a different phone for this exact reason. She said no phone was available, period and to expect 3-7 days before it is. Again, disappointed with the service that I pay for. Also disappointed with your response. It assumes I don't understand the service, is a little condescending and not helpful. On Mon, Oct 30, 2017 at 6:47 PM vzw_customer_support <
Anyone else have issues filing claims through Asurion?  I'm whining a bit here, but I've needed to use the service a couple of times and each time, they never have my phone. It's disappointing th... Ver más...
Anyone else have issues filing claims through Asurion?  I'm whining a bit here, but I've needed to use the service a couple of times and each time, they never have my phone. It's disappointing that a service I pay over $100 per year to have doesn't keep iPhones in stock when they market it as a convenience and cost-saving service that will replace your phone overnight.