We did verify between devices last night and it appears to  be reflected on both.  A picture message was sent and received at 11:13 PM.  The Verizon usage log this morning is showing the message... Ver más...
We did verify between devices last night and it appears to  be reflected on both.  A picture message was sent and received at 11:13 PM.  The Verizon usage log this morning is showing the message time as 2:13 for the time the communication took place.  (both sent and received) This does not appear to be the case with text only messages - just pictures and video. I have just recently started accessing the log for reasons related to teen usage so I am not certain if this a new issue or something that has been ongoing.
I am reviewing my kids usage and am noticing that the times listed as text messages sent and received appears to be correct.  However, the times for pictures and videos seems to be in another tim... Ver más...
I am reviewing my kids usage and am noticing that the times listed as text messages sent and received appears to be correct.  However, the times for pictures and videos seems to be in another time zone.  ¿Es correcto? Or do we have problem?