Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,894 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

dianesef's Posts

my email no longer downloads to my phone - I NEED this to work - sometimes it can take up to 20 minutes after I click to open an email - AND my camera no longer works reliably and my battery drai... See more...
my email no longer downloads to my phone - I NEED this to work - sometimes it can take up to 20 minutes after I click to open an email - AND my camera no longer works reliably and my battery drains in hours - HELP
EXACTLY the same thing happening.  They sent me a new phone.  It was fine - then Kit Kat started upgrading on that one and voila - SAME problems - new phone.....
The factory reset is NOT solving the problem on my phone - still no battery life now (used to get the better part of 2 DAYS out of it) and the PC now does not recognize my phone
I tried that and it didn't work. 
I don't even have Google now and my batter save is ON - still the same problem!
I am having the exact same issue!  I upgraded my phone and ZAP - the battery life went to zero.  Did a factory reset - nothing.  After the upgrade my phone and computer do not recognize each othe... See more...
I am having the exact same issue!  I upgraded my phone and ZAP - the battery life went to zero.  Did a factory reset - nothing.  After the upgrade my phone and computer do not recognize each other and the phone is VERY hot at the point of the camera.  Verizon gave me a new phone - brand new - it was fully charged.  The upgrade uploaded.  ZAP - SAME EXACT Problem.  This is AWFUL.  I run my business by this phone and I can't have three hours battery life!!!