Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,810 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Fuki1979's Posts

Can you pm me the link for the form?
I've been told by employees at Verizon and at Best Buy that it's the software that's actually disabling USB charging altogether in some of the phones. How is that the users problem if none of the... See more...
I've been told by employees at Verizon and at Best Buy that it's the software that's actually disabling USB charging altogether in some of the phones. How is that the users problem if none of these issues were occurring before the update? This is terrible. It's ok until someone starts a class action lawsuit
What is Verizon doing about this. I have a phone that is not performing right and I'm stuck paying on it until December? Can you give us a credit or something? This is absurd that there's a lot o... See more...
What is Verizon doing about this. I have a phone that is not performing right and I'm stuck paying on it until December? Can you give us a credit or something? This is absurd that there's a lot of people having these issues (just do a simple Google search) and no one has a solution except boot in safe mode, factory reset, delete your apps. No. Why should I have to do any of that. Make a patch for this broken upgrade and fix it.
Bearone how much more specific do you need to be that I am using the original charger that came with my note 5 which was fast charging fine up until the Nougat update? I have multiple of the no... See more...
Bearone how much more specific do you need to be that I am using the original charger that came with my note 5 which was fast charging fine up until the Nougat update? I have multiple of the note 5 original charger because my girlfriend used to have the same phone. You haven't contributed anything of value to this post so please refrain from posting on this topic any further
How do you boot the phone in safe mode? Also the phone was factory reset. And it still is giving me the message to use the original charger even though I already am On Jun 4, 2017 4:22 PM, "... See more...
How do you boot the phone in safe mode? Also the phone was factory reset. And it still is giving me the message to use the original charger even though I already am On Jun 4, 2017 4:22 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>
Verizon has been of no assistance on this issue. Yesterday my phone stopped charging on usb all together.  I went out and got a wireless charger and it charger overnight to get to about 47%.  Ver... See more...
Verizon has been of no assistance on this issue. Yesterday my phone stopped charging on usb all together.  I went out and got a wireless charger and it charger overnight to get to about 47%.  Verizon rep I spoke with claimed he had no knowledge of any issues after nougat update (a simple Google search will prove otherwise) I have a friend that works for Geek Squad. He had 9 samsung phones come in with issues with charging. Apparently this update is disabling USB charging on multiple galaxy models. Do they not beta test new firmware builds before they roll them out to the public? I'm tired of Samsung rolling out broken firmware and not having a patch to repair the issues
I am using the original charger. I have 2 of them and it's doing the same thing on both so it's not the charger.
My phone updated to nougat. Earlier today my phone was at 90%. Then out of nowhere it dropped to 50%, Ive had my phone on the charger all day and its draining faster than its charging. It keeps s... See more...
My phone updated to nougat. Earlier today my phone was at 90%. Then out of nowhere it dropped to 50%, Ive had my phone on the charger all day and its draining faster than its charging. It keeps saying to use the manufacturers charger and I am (actually used 2 different ones same results) I factory reset my phone (which was a mistake because I cant seem to restore my text messages or pictures after doing the reset. I was even prompted to have my phone do it and nothing happened), I am so aggravated. Why do they keep rolling out these updates that make things worse? Is there another solution or a patch for nougat? Please help. Im at my wits end
If a Verizon rep would care to chime in.......
Oh and I forgot to add 4G is spotty. Most of the time I get 3G and wifi is spotty as well now. This update seriously ruined my phone
Ok so I downloaded this lollipop garbage a few weeks ago. The battery life was draining rapidly, phone was overheating, phone was freezing, apps werent working right etc. So I did backed up my ph... See more...
Ok so I downloaded this lollipop garbage a few weeks ago. The battery life was draining rapidly, phone was overheating, phone was freezing, apps werent working right etc. So I did backed up my phone and did a factory reset....all that seems to have done is stopped the phone from overheating. Battery drains 20% an hour just sitting with no open apps and wifi, blue tooth and gps are turned off. This is rediculous that i need to charge my phone all day for it to be functional. On kit kat my phone would sit all day and barely lose 10%. And on top of that its now taking FOREVER to charge. Can we please have the option to go back to kit kat until you guys fixed this extremely flawed software?