Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,937 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

HTCU11's Posts

And it wouldn't matter, sprint proves this phone is cdma compatible. Verizon's bring your own device program is a lie.
From the same poster, he tells you what provider he is on. He is the top developer on xda Anyone on Verizon? - Pg. 73 | HTC U11
support cdma- Post #18
The bottom line is this phone fully supports Verizon but Verizon is limiting us to one band.
No they are not, I have bands 2 and 4 on my Verizon HTC 10 and band 4 is Verizons XLTE advanced LTE. Quit trying to make excuses.
Yes my mistake. But it's a fact the specs show the HTC U11 supports cdma, the sd835 processor supports cdma and the fact Sprint sells it with full cdma. And bands 2&4 are LTE. Verizon only allows... See more...
Yes my mistake. But it's a fact the specs show the HTC U11 supports cdma, the sd835 processor supports cdma and the fact Sprint sells it with full cdma. And bands 2&4 are LTE. Verizon only allows band 13 because it is forced to because of open access rules.
Both at&t and tmobile have cdma and bands 2&4. So it isn't HTC blocking us it's [Removed] Verizon. inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​ Me... See more...
Both at&t and tmobile have cdma and bands 2&4. So it isn't HTC blocking us it's [Removed] Verizon. inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​ Message edited by Verizon Moderator
That's ludicrous and suggests that both ATT and TMobile are illegally allowing a device to utilize bands 2 and 4 without proper certification.
Let me try to guess his name, was it Jesus you were speaking to? I already had it out with him. They said they are not going to do anything about this issue and he closed my case. He got irritate... See more...
Let me try to guess his name, was it Jesus you were speaking to? I already had it out with him. They said they are not going to do anything about this issue and he closed my case. He got irritated with me cause I refused to accept his response. hopefully you have better luck. More people need to do the same.
Any answer to this?
"Each manufacturer has to submit successful testing reports meeting network requirements to the FCC & carrier for device functionality on Bands 2&4 to be reviewed and approved by Verizon." So ... See more...
"Each manufacturer has to submit successful testing reports meeting network requirements to the FCC & carrier for device functionality on Bands 2&4 to be reviewed and approved by Verizon." So how do you know HTC did not file? It clearly says it has to be approved by Verizon. Why would HTC only file for band 13? Tell me how you know HTC didn't file for more bands.
No, our complaints are with HTC and Verizon. Verizon is the one who is blocking bands 2 and 4 since the device was not bought from them. They are limiting us to band 13. Our complaint is with Ver... See more...
No, our complaints are with HTC and Verizon. Verizon is the one who is blocking bands 2 and 4 since the device was not bought from them. They are limiting us to band 13. Our complaint is with Verizon.
Thank you for the reply. I was just saying attorney general or lawsuit cause we have not been able to get any answers. HTC originally stated that bands 2 and 4 would work then later changed it. S... See more...
Thank you for the reply. I was just saying attorney general or lawsuit cause we have not been able to get any answers. HTC originally stated that bands 2 and 4 would work then later changed it. So we have no clue as to what is going on.
Verizon Wireless Customer Support is there anything you're going to do to resolve this issue? This issue is effecting lots of people. We may need to contact the Attorney General or start a class ... See more...
Verizon Wireless Customer Support is there anything you're going to do to resolve this issue? This issue is effecting lots of people. We may need to contact the Attorney General or start a class action lawsuit. This issue is getting completely ignored. Hopefully Verizon does what's right for their loyal customers.
yes it seems your issue is much different than mine. I lost compete signal 3 times but all three times was after a reboot. The HTC ruu.exe fixed it every time. But I still only get band 13 it see... See more...
yes it seems your issue is much different than mine. I lost compete signal 3 times but all three times was after a reboot. The HTC ruu.exe fixed it every time. But I still only get band 13 it seems Verizon isn't honoring their new "bring your own device" program. They have always made sure we could only use phones bought from Verizon at full retail price to keep us on contract for two years. Seems this is still the case. Verizon reps always pushing Samsung phones, seems there is backdoor agreements going on against HTC. Good luck hopefully Verizon will step up and do the right thing. This will hurt if not. I won't forget it.
There is a solution, HTC has an ruu.exe you can run from a pc it will return it to stock and get your signal back. You can follow this thread and find it https://forum.xda-developers.com/u11/help... See more...
There is a solution, HTC has an ruu.exe you can run from a pc it will return it to stock and get your signal back. You can follow this thread and find it https://forum.xda-developers.com/u11/help/verizon-t3619069
Yes Verizon has intentionally crippled this device and it is effecting a lot of valuable customers We know this issue can be resolved and Verizon is pretending it does not exisy, they are lying t... See more...
Yes Verizon has intentionally crippled this device and it is effecting a lot of valuable customers We know this issue can be resolved and Verizon is pretending it does not exisy, they are lying to us.
This is NOT HTC's issue this is the fault of VERIZON! They crippled the device since it is not purchased from Verizon. Verizon wants you buying Verizon Samsung phones. Verizon blocked bands 2 and... See more...
This is NOT HTC's issue this is the fault of VERIZON! They crippled the device since it is not purchased from Verizon. Verizon wants you buying Verizon Samsung phones. Verizon blocked bands 2 and 4 from the U11. Get your facts straight before dogging a great company. Verizon can EASILY fix this issue but they refuse to.
You are NOT the only one with this issue. This issue is caused by Verizon, they have restricted bands 2 and 4 to cripple the HTC U11 so that you will be forced to buy a Samsung from Verizon. I ha... See more...
You are NOT the only one with this issue. This issue is caused by Verizon, they have restricted bands 2 and 4 to cripple the HTC U11 so that you will be forced to buy a Samsung from Verizon. I have contacted many Verizon reps regarding this issue and it is being kept a big secret. The HTC U11 is part of Verizon's "Bring your own device" program but they have crippled it to only band 13. So when you boot up your phone and it first has to connect to band 2 or 4, it can't, so you get the slash mark through your signal bars and it is unable to connect to band 13. Verizon has done this intentionally and are being very dishonest about it. Verizon makes a ton of money if you are forced to buy devices from them at full retail. It also ensures you are contracted with them for at least 2 years. Everyone needs to be made aware of this scam and we need to contact the Attorney General to file a complaint. This phone is so great it is worth dropping Verizon and switching to T-Mobile or Sprint since they fully support it. If Verizon cared about it's customers they would STOP lying to us and activate bands 2 and 4 for our great HTC U11.
This is NOT HTC's issue. Verizon has intentionally crippled this great device, limiting us to band 13.