Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,393 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

keizerjrr51's Posts

It is most frustrating when I read of other owners of Blackberry Z30 phones being able to use the built in FM Radio, also able to use the ability to read and external USB thumb drive, set multipl... See more...
It is most frustrating when I read of other owners of Blackberry Z30 phones being able to use the built in FM Radio, also able to use the ability to read and external USB thumb drive, set multiple alarms and so on and so on.  But I own a Z30 on the largest US carrier and can only use the basic OS 10.2.0 software the phone was released with.  every time I ask I get a new answer... most recently it was because the new update drops the phone off 4G LTE.  Another technician told me that this update continues to be unstable and Verizon has determined that it is too "buggy" for their customers. What a farce.  How arrogant can you be? Please issue the update and get over yourself.
I have been given numerous excesses for why the mother ship hasn't approved the update, issue with 4G, phone shuts of for no reason and we (Verizon) just aren't sure the software is stable enough... See more...
I have been given numerous excesses for why the mother ship hasn't approved the update, issue with 4G, phone shuts of for no reason and we (Verizon) just aren't sure the software is stable enough for our customer base. How arrogant can you get?  This company has no clue what an exceptional phone they have in the Z30, if they did more of their sales people would be selling them.  I can't believe this is the best we can get from them for service>
Here is irony for you.  Verizon here in the good old USA is so slow that now Blackberry is pushing out a new OS in the UK... carriers are now seeing OS 10.2.1.2141 appearing on their devices as s... See more...
Here is irony for you.  Verizon here in the good old USA is so slow that now Blackberry is pushing out a new OS in the UK... carriers are now seeing OS 10.2.1.2141 appearing on their devices as software version 10.2.1.2102.  Apparently fixing a few bugs.
And why doesn't Verizon respond to the querries regarding the updated OS.  This Blackberry is best phone on the market for business or pleasure and "Big Red" is so inbed with android and Iphone t... See more...
And why doesn't Verizon respond to the querries regarding the updated OS.  This Blackberry is best phone on the market for business or pleasure and "Big Red" is so inbed with android and Iphone that they are exasperating.  But we are still here and I refuse to let their small mindedness teter me is staying Blackberry by choice/
I don't understand why Verizon Support doesn't respond to questions posed here.  This company claims to be a communication organization yet I look all through these forums and rarely see answers ... See more...
I don't understand why Verizon Support doesn't respond to questions posed here.  This company claims to be a communication organization yet I look all through these forums and rarely see answers from anyone in Verizon Support.  I have a question still outstanding regarding the update of the OS for my Blackberry Z30.  I was told by Verizon that that update was to be pushed out 2/10/2014.  Others have asked the same question regarding the update for the Q10.  My Z10 was updated on the 28th of Jan with the desktop software Link. It is really sad how Blackberry has become the [Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] stepchild with this company.  I left ATT because they treated Blackberry customers the same way.  I had been a Blackberry customer with ATT for over 15 years, and paid $200 to get out of my contract and come to Verizon and be treated the exact same way.  Very disheartning
Verizon Support's latest answer to my queries is "We do everything we can to ensure you receive the update once it's released.  At this time, the developer has not released any.  Once it is, you ... See more...
Verizon Support's latest answer to my queries is "We do everything we can to ensure you receive the update once it's released.  At this time, the developer has not released any.  Once it is, you will be notified."  So now I am to believe that Blackberry hasn't released this update to them for the Z30.  Are you serious.  Again, do they really think we (Blackberry owners) are that naïve?
It is really sad how this communications company drops the ball on communicating.  Seriously, I can't begin to tell you how many people with Android devices and Iphones have asked me about my pho... See more...
It is really sad how this communications company drops the ball on communicating.  Seriously, I can't begin to tell you how many people with Android devices and Iphones have asked me about my phone and said, "Wow, how come no one showed me that phone when I was in the store?"  Simply put Verizon doesn't want you to know about this Blackberry.
Company support is so worthless.  Verizon refuses to admit they don't really want Blackberry users.  They are so inbed with IOS and Android.  In most states that kind of relationship is illegal. ... See more...
Company support is so worthless.  Verizon refuses to admit they don't really want Blackberry users.  They are so inbed with IOS and Android.  In most states that kind of relationship is illegal.  The company line is they won't release the update until they have tested it.  Reality is they don't have any testers of the Z30 because if they really did they would have people excited about the phone and their stores would be selling it.
When will Verizon release the 10.2.1 OS update for the Z30?