Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,295 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

clancyryan's Posts

Bingo, SuzyQ! You answered my issue. I was using the phone's stock calendar, not Google's. Downloaded the Google calendar and all transferred in a second. Thanks to all who helped me out! Sen... See more...
Bingo, SuzyQ! You answered my issue. I was using the phone's stock calendar, not Google's. Downloaded the Google calendar and all transferred in a second. Thanks to all who helped me out! Sent from LG V20
Thanks, Ann, for your help. I bought tve phibe at a Verizon store. Rep tried NFC synch with phone to phone, no luck. Rep installed Copy My Data app, installed on both phones. But after one hour o... See more...
Thanks, Ann, for your help. I bought tve phibe at a Verizon store. Rep tried NFC synch with phone to phone, no luck. Rep installed Copy My Data app, installed on both phones. But after one hour of waiting of 'receiving calendar' to V20, he said to synch all calendars under Google and Outlook. No luck. I tried the NFC back to back yesterday, still no luck. I think my only resource is to capture the calendar and enter my data manually.
Calender is Google synched with Outlook. Phone is unchecked.
Everything from G4 transferred ok to V20 but calendar didn't. Downloaded every app i could find. No luck.
Past 3 days, LG G4, same issue. Numerous errors, Home Screen not responding-Wait or Turn Off. Same error with browser, even error signing in to Verizon...Verizon is not responding, Wait or Turn ... See more...
Past 3 days, LG G4, same issue. Numerous errors, Home Screen not responding-Wait or Turn Off. Same error with browser, even error signing in to Verizon...Verizon is not responding, Wait or Turn Off. Checking Wait or Turn Off still freezes. Have powered on/off cuz it's the only way to recover phone. Lollipop upgrade in place.
Disappeared emails do show up on PC, tablet, and laptop. I literally watch them disappear on LG. Need email phone access for work.
Using LG email. The past couple of days when I open email tab, emails are there. But when scrolling down, all of a sudden emails that were on screen disappear. Haven't opened them, deleted them ... See more...
Using LG email. The past couple of days when I open email tab, emails are there. But when scrolling down, all of a sudden emails that were on screen disappear. Haven't opened them, deleted them nor are they spam. Any ideas? Suggestions? Thanks.
Same issue only with Google 3G Droid. Finds the network okay but when I click 'connect' I receive the message 'unsuccesful'. Can access internet/network w/3 computers but not tablet. Even tried conne... See more...
Same issue only with Google 3G Droid. Finds the network okay but when I click 'connect' I receive the message 'unsuccesful'. Can access internet/network w/3 computers but not tablet. Even tried connecting next to the router, nothing. Anyone please have the answer? Thks.