Also I just wanted to say that the comment about no need to be rude wasn't directed at you but mama23dogs. You were pretty polite. Like I said, it is entirely possible I missed that with all the ... Ver más...
Also I just wanted to say that the comment about no need to be rude wasn't directed at you but mama23dogs. You were pretty polite. Like I said, it is entirely possible I missed that with all the confusion of the new plan rolling out.
It is entirely possible I could have missed that, but when it was announced that verizon was thinking of going to unlimited plans I don't recall seeing anything about the 10GB of data limit per m... Ver más...
It is entirely possible I could have missed that, but when it was announced that verizon was thinking of going to unlimited plans I don't recall seeing anything about the 10GB of data limit per mobile hotspot. I also had read the FAQ page and at that time I didn't see anything that mentioned the limit. Also the question mark by the unlimited plan at the time, also didn't have the 10Gb listed, it showed up a couple to a few days after I made the switch as I did the switch 2-3 days after it came out. I had read various articles, and like I mentioned it is entirely possible that I misread that for meaning using your phone to tether not the jetpack I use. Then I did talk to verizon customer service numerous times, asked a bunch of questions, reiterated that with my jetpack, phones etc. once I hit the 22GB of data my data might be slowed down, I was told yes that was correct. It wasn't a guarantee that it would be slowed down. They didn't mention the 10GB limit. Either they were confused and didn't know what they were talking about or they were lying. I haven't even been on this forum until today, so yeah, I'm not a regular. Either way, I felt slightly misled. Anyways, I digress....also  no need to be rude.
Actually it wasn't. It didn't show up until the middle of March. When Verizon rolled out their unlimited plan, I did a ton of research. I read everything on this site about their terms, data "lim... Ver más...
Actually it wasn't. It didn't show up until the middle of March. When Verizon rolled out their unlimited plan, I did a ton of research. I read everything on this site about their terms, data "limit" etc. Everything said once you hit 22GB of data any device you "might" be slowed down to 3G speeds. Even their t.v. commercial said the exact same thing. I specifically asked the customer service agent I was talking to about being throttled back and again I was told once I hit 22 GB of data, (with  my jetpack, phone etc.) there could be a possibility of being throttled back to 3G speeds depending on how much traffic was using data in my area. The whole 10GB limit for jetpack, mobile data etc. popped up mid March on the site. I am tenacious with doing research before switching over to something/buying something etc and I ask a ton of questions. In short, they lied to us. I even called last month after getting a notice about being throttled to 3G speeds once I hit 10GB of data. I asked the representative if I would be able to stream Netflix on 3G speeds and I was assured I would be. She then stated that she highly doubted that I would be throttled to 3G speeds. I have 1GB left before I am supposedly throttled back. If I find I can't stream like I was promised, then I will probably be submitting a complaint with the FCC, BBB, and my State's Attorney General. They lied to me and everyone else with the whole 22GB and then "might" be throttled. I am NOT happy!!!!