Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,063 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

lodgema's Posts

I was able to get mine replaced by signing up for the extended warranty during a promo open enrollment period the other day. It was a $3.00 charge -- which is annoying but better than having to  ... See more...
I was able to get mine replaced by signing up for the extended warranty during a promo open enrollment period the other day. It was a $3.00 charge -- which is annoying but better than having to  buy a new phone -- you can cancel the extended plan at anytime so I am considering it a shipping fee for the next day delivery of the replacement phone. You may want to look into that, if you havent already resolved this issue.
Updating the auto-rotate settings was of no use...though I did find that if I leave my phone plugged in for a period of time the icons seem to come back.
This same thing just started happening randomly to my Razr HD. It is very odd, sometimes the Factory Reset will get the buttons back and sometimes it wont.  Just got them to come back again and s... See more...
This same thing just started happening randomly to my Razr HD. It is very odd, sometimes the Factory Reset will get the buttons back and sometimes it wont.  Just got them to come back again and set the screen not auto-rotate, fingers crossed that this will work.