Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
I did the factory reset after I had cleared the cache to free up space for the initial install of the update. I admit, Im new to the inner workings and I just did what other forums suggested to g... Ver más...
I did the factory reset after I had cleared the cache to free up space for the initial install of the update. I admit, Im new to the inner workings and I just did what other forums suggested to get the update to install because of the not enough memory to install update. I have been amazed by the capabilities of Android both on the development and end user experience. My next phone is the Samsung Galaxy S3, of course I have much love for my first Droid, the Dinc. Thanks for the info.
I did a factory reset and I have not had anymore of the rebooting constantly every night. I hate having to reset my phone to solve problems with my phone. Verizon and HTC should work harder to te... Ver más...
I did a factory reset and I have not had anymore of the rebooting constantly every night. I hate having to reset my phone to solve problems with my phone. Verizon and HTC should work harder to test these updates before releasing them. A reset does let the update install with no nightly reboots. I still have the loading screen after exiting. I have only a few games and essential apps that I use. I think froyo worked a lot better on my phone. All I had to worry about then was the low on space problem that has never been permanently fixed. Oh well. Hope others can resolve the problems without having to do a dreaded reset.
Yes it did. It stopped around 6am. I haven't noticed any improvements at all. I was hoping at least the loading screen on app exit would be fixed.
The update finished installing. I got the congrats message. It took about 15 mins to install once I got past the low space message. I am going to play around with it and see if I can spot any dif... Ver más...
The update finished installing. I got the congrats message. It took about 15 mins to install once I got past the low space message. I am going to play around with it and see if I can spot any differences. I will post my findings.
Here is a link to some info about the update I am referring too. http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/06/19/verizon-hasnt-forgotten-about-the-og-droid-incredible-has-a-small-ota-update-coming-soo... Ver más...
Here is a link to some info about the update I am referring too. http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/06/19/verizon-hasnt-forgotten-about-the-og-droid-incredible-has-a-small-ota-update-coming-soon/
I received the prompt for this update tonight and am currently installing it. I did receive the not enough space message and had to do the steps to get 2.3 installed. Now it is installing fine I ... Ver más...
I received the prompt for this update tonight and am currently installing it. I did receive the not enough space message and had to do the steps to get 2.3 installed. Now it is installing fine I am assuming.  Just wondering if everything is working out for others.