Tonight a customer service representative called trying to get me to understand how half the credits equal what I'm supposed to have received. Then when I pointed out that I have an email from ... Ver más...
Tonight a customer service representative called trying to get me to understand how half the credits equal what I'm supposed to have received. Then when I pointed out that I have an email from them saying I am owed the credits, they want to check and see if I got a gift card. How is a gift card a bill credit? That wasn't the promotion and not what I was promised for transferring my lines. I'm almost to the point of making a complaint with the Attorney General's office. Once again Verizon wasted more of my time and life over this issue. And they don't understand why I want to leave and go to another carrier. Hmmmm.....let me think about why...... On Mar 20, 2015 10:46 PM, "VerizonProblems" <forums@verizonwireless.com>
I ported two lines to my account in December. There was a $150.00 dollar bill credit for each line. Last month I received half of the credit. After calling last month I was assured that the oth... Ver más...
I ported two lines to my account in December. There was a $150.00 dollar bill credit for each line. Last month I received half of the credit. After calling last month I was assured that the other half would be awarded this month. That didn't happen! After a lengthy call to customer service I was told that some other department would have to investigate the claim. Claim??? You advertised the credit and only gave me half of what you advertised and promised. I'm confused as to what has to be investigated and why the credit wasn't issued in its entirety to begin with. On Mar 11, 2015 7:15 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <
It's interesting that Verizon can offer a bill credit for switching lines from another carrier to them; however, when it comes to paying out that credit they suddenly have no idea why you're not ... Ver más...
It's interesting that Verizon can offer a bill credit for switching lines from another carrier to them; however, when it comes to paying out that credit they suddenly have no idea why you're not getting the credit, only received half the credit, and you'll have to wait 7 to 14 business days to determine when/if you'll receive the credits. If you claim to honor these credits within the 3 billing cycles, then don't, does that mean that I can decide when to arbitrarily pay my wireless bill? Doubtful! Verizon is quickly becoming a deceitful carrier with their offers to do things that they fail to follow through on and waste hours of time on the phone with customer service.
I am truly confused. My family and I had two plans, as we got married this year and combined households. One was an AT&T plan, the other was Verizon. It was cheaper for us to combine plans and ha... Ver más...
I am truly confused. My family and I had two plans, as we got married this year and combined households. One was an AT&T plan, the other was Verizon. It was cheaper for us to combine plans and have all three phones on one plan. I liked Verizon, the coverage, and the options they provide so we changed to all Verizon service. Upon transferring two of the lines to Verizon I was told I would receive a $150.00 dollar bill credit for each line transferred, and due to my wife being a teacher the activation fees would be waived. Now I find out that the activation fess cannot be waived unless my wife assumes responsibility for the account. So basically, to get the discount waived I lose my Verizon account. Hmmmm. Why do this not seem right?  My employer receives a discount from AT&T for phones, but due to traveling I prefer Verizon for the coverage - yes all phone providers are NOT created equally. Does anyone know how to get the discount? I switched partly due to believing I would receive the monthly billing discount and waived activation.