Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,505 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

j_d1's Posts

I don't know why and what the reason was to not show the information(numbers and names) in the summary email for all my Verizon Family Base child's weekly activities highlights which I am paying ... See more...
I don't know why and what the reason was to not show the information(numbers and names) in the summary email for all my Verizon Family Base child's weekly activities highlights which I am paying extra for, $4.99 monthly.  I would use this to see if I would need to investigate further by just looking at the email notification, now I am forced to log into my account to see the activity.  If this is being done to force the account manager to log in to see this information then this is ridiculous and  I will drop the Family base feature/option if it will not be changed back, which means getting less of my money.
I am attempting to try and prevent them using the smart phone to to get to any social media sites, ie twitter, snapchat, kik, tumbler, instagram, etc.....
Looked at Family Base info, that would not do what I would like to do and that would to be able to limit the smartphone to be only able to text and use voice. I will continue to research.
Duplicate post - please see: https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/1066318#1066318 Message was edited by: Admin Moderator
I am interested in setting a childs smartphone on my accout to be able to text and use voice(make and receive calls). Is this possible?