Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,339 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

civwar's Posts

True, but the issue is that the phone still recognized it as "corrupted" in the original format.
I formatted it on a computer. I used the following program: Ridgecrop Consultants Ltd
I recently bought a SanDisk Ultra 64GB class 10 micro SD card for my Droid Maxx 2. However, my phone does not appear to recognize the SD card. When I install the card, there is a banner saying "C... See more...
I recently bought a SanDisk Ultra 64GB class 10 micro SD card for my Droid Maxx 2. However, my phone does not appear to recognize the SD card. When I install the card, there is a banner saying "Corrupted SD card" and I can go through the formatting process. At 20%, an error message comes up along the lines of:  command '9 volume partition disk: 179,64 public failed with '400 211 Command failed. I have already reformatted the disk as FAT32 from exFAT (and I also tried NTFS). Nothing changes. Any ideas out there? I have read that this might be a Maxx 2 issue.
For about two weeks, my Moto X (bought in June 2014) has not been connecting to WiFi. The only correlation I can draw with the change in activity is this occurred after I downloaded the latest OS... See more...
For about two weeks, my Moto X (bought in June 2014) has not been connecting to WiFi. The only correlation I can draw with the change in activity is this occurred after I downloaded the latest OS (Lollipop). Currently, the phone will not even turn "On" Wifi. If I hit the toggle button under "Settings," it will turn to "On" for a second or two, then go back to "Off." Previously, Wifi would turn on, but it would not connect to a network. It would be listed as "Saved" under the network and sometimes say "Network connection failure." I have tried all the obvious changes, such as powering the phone off and on, resetting the router, forgetting the network, trying different Wifi connections. Other devices connect to the Wifi without any trouble. I even tried a factory reset which was unsuccessful. The reset, however, did not take off the Lollipop upgrade. I'm at about my wit's end, so if there are any other ideas out there, I would be extremely grateful!