I just purchased the new s6 and my facebook contacts appear to not be fully synced with my phone contacts as they were on my s4. I've gone into the app settings and set to sync and have sync'd a ... Ver más...
I just purchased the new s6 and my facebook contacts appear to not be fully synced with my phone contacts as they were on my s4. I've gone into the app settings and set to sync and have sync'd a few times with no luck. mainly what i'm missing is; on the s4 for any phone contact that was also a sync'd facebook contact, their contact image was their facebook profile pic and in each phone contact it showed that it was linked through facebook (along with other things like email/linkedin/phone# etc.). on the s6 the only phone contacts that have a profile pic are my linkedin contacts. and none of my phone contacts show that i'm connected with them by facebook, again only by email/linkedin/phone# etc. Am i missing a new feature/setting to sync that up? i know it's not a major issue but it was nice to have a face with the contact. any ideas?