Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,045 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Mizzely's Posts

Will that cause any problems for my other devices? I have a Wii U, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, a 3DS, a Vita two computers, and my husband's phone on this same network (obviously not all working at the s... See more...
Will that cause any problems for my other devices? I have a Wii U, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, a 3DS, a Vita two computers, and my husband's phone on this same network (obviously not all working at the same time). He also has the S4 with 4.3 on it and no issues.
It's just weird because my husband's device is the S4 too, also with the 4.3 software, and we have zero issues with it.
Hello all, I have had the Galaxy S4 since December, and for the first couple of weeks I had no issues. Ever since then, however, I have been unable to use Wifi consistently. It doesn't mat... See more...
Hello all, I have had the Galaxy S4 since December, and for the first couple of weeks I had no issues. Ever since then, however, I have been unable to use Wifi consistently. It doesn't matter where I am; whether I am at my own home (using a Comcast Xfinity Modem/Router with 50 mb connection), my parents (using a Linksys router with Charter with a 30 mb connection) or at work (using an AT&T hotspot, unknown connection), my phone says it is connected to the Wifi source, but after a few minutes, I have no internet connection. Things just stop loading like I am not connected to any network at all. Toggling Wifi off and then back on again makes it work again for a few minutes, but it goes back to not being a usable connection after 3-5 minutes. This happens regardless if my signal strength is 1 or 5 bars. Additionally, at my home, I am literally 4 feet away from the router and sometimes have 1 measly bar. Even more frustrating is that my husband has the exact same phone, is on the same software version (4.3) and has no problems like this whatsoever. I have turned off Auto-Connect to Wifi, I have turned off Passpoint, I have turned off Auto Network Switch, and I have "Keep Wifi on during sleep" set to Always. I don't know what else I can do short of doing a factory reset on my device to get this to work. I am sick of having to use my plans data in areas where I should have an awesome wifi connection.