Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,168 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

_walanlove's Posts

Pleasant Plains and Matthews Plantation Drive On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 12:50 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <
Both voice and data. 28105 On Feb 10, 2014 11:50 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <
I live in a relatively densely populated suburban community and yet we have very POOR service coverage in our neighborhood.  I remember the days of frequently dropped calls.  But now I am accusto... See more...
I live in a relatively densely populated suburban community and yet we have very POOR service coverage in our neighborhood.  I remember the days of frequently dropped calls.  But now I am accustomed to never dropping a call.  But lately, and it does seem like a recent phenomenon, I drop every call upon entering my neighborhood.  So, how can I make Verizon aware of this service frustration?  I am certain that others are equally frustrated with this experience and will be considering other carriers if something doesn't change.