Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,196 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

verizonserfer's Posts

Thanks!
I got my iPhone 5s unlocked with attunlocker.us and now want to activate it on Verizon network. Just wondering if it's possible and will the people at Verizon hook me up to the network if I bring... See more...
I got my iPhone 5s unlocked with attunlocker.us and now want to activate it on Verizon network. Just wondering if it's possible and will the people at Verizon hook me up to the network if I bring my iPhone to the store in my area. Thanks!
I guess there is no Verizon caller ID. I tried several apps but they do not really work well. Now just using reverse lookup feature from cellrevealer.
I'm considering getting iPhone 5S on Verizon Edge. My only concern is that I will want to upgrade to iPhone 6 once it is out on Verizon... which plan should I go for on Edge that will allow me to... See more...
I'm considering getting iPhone 5S on Verizon Edge. My only concern is that I will want to upgrade to iPhone 6 once it is out on Verizon... which plan should I go for on Edge that will allow me to upgrade as early as possible? Thanks for your help.