Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,667 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

JPuleo1's Posts

Wow..thats a new one on me?? Unbelievable how inconsistant their procedures seem to be. 
Follow that link..you will need to put in your preorder number and your last name to pull up your expected ship date.
Order Status | Verizon Wireless
After trying unsuccessfully to preorder my new iPhone 6 Plus at launch time because my order screen kept freezing on me, I finally ordered my 6 plus on Sept 12th at 6:15 AM EST. My ship date has ... See more...
After trying unsuccessfully to preorder my new iPhone 6 Plus at launch time because my order screen kept freezing on me, I finally ordered my 6 plus on Sept 12th at 6:15 AM EST. My ship date has been Oct 3rd for quite a while now. When I checked it this morning at 6:00 AM I was pleasantly surprised to see a paragraph written in red that said my order was in process and to check back in an hour for more details. I was very happy because this obviously meant that my order was finally being prepared for shipment. I was even going to do some research and see if Fed-Ex delivered on Saturday or if I would have to wait until Monday to receive my 2 day delivery. I checked again just now to see if I had a tracking number either on the order status or I thought maybe the email went in to my spam folder. I can't believe my order is back to showing an expected ship date of Oct 3rd like the whole thing earlier was a dream or something! Very disappointing Verizon!!!!!!!!