Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,166 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Reidolsen's Posts

Thanks. I piggy backed on your post because Verizon was paying attention to it.
For the record I have a black samsung galaxy s4 (not mini).
Hi andrew. I have this problem with all routers. The ones at work are definitely stronger than my home router (of which I can get a maximum of about 10 feet away before I lose connectivity) ... See more...
Hi andrew. I have this problem with all routers. The ones at work are definitely stronger than my home router (of which I can get a maximum of about 10 feet away before I lose connectivity) but the strength at work or at other places is similarly affected. I've toggled all the WiFi options a million times, cleared the partition cache, tried safe mode, and done a factory reset. Samsung wanted me to send them my phone but it isn't under warranty anymore. I've seen other forums where for some people this is an issue after upgrading to lollipop but for some reason it appears semi random. Thanks! On Sun, Aug 23, 2015, 9:57 AM Verizon Wireless Customer Support <
I am having a similar issue ever since updating to lollipop (Verizon samsung galaxy s4). I've read other people having the same issue but no one has a fix. I've done a factory reset and have the... See more...
I am having a similar issue ever since updating to lollipop (Verizon samsung galaxy s4). I've read other people having the same issue but no one has a fix. I've done a factory reset and have the same problems so I know it isn't an app. Basically it's like my antennae is crippled. My signal is weak and I can only connect if I am very close to a network. Ideas?
I'm having the exact same problem ever since I've updated to lollipop. I can get signAL but connection is terrible and I have to be close to the router. Almost as if the antennae gain has been r... See more...
I'm having the exact same problem ever since I've updated to lollipop. I can get signAL but connection is terrible and I have to be close to the router. Almost as if the antennae gain has been reduced. I've tried everything but downgrading and rooting (did factory reset). Verizon you've gotta get on this--I'm not the only one--and it's forcing me to eat my data. Similar issues with wifi at multiple access points so it isn't my router.