Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,850 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

kayhucko's Posts

I have submitted multiple requests to be followed up with through the Verizon Trade-In Device Program, in addition to calling, waiting on hold for hours, only to be told that someone from the pro... See more...
I have submitted multiple requests to be followed up with through the Verizon Trade-In Device Program, in addition to calling, waiting on hold for hours, only to be told that someone from the program will email me back within 7-10 business days. This started 2-3 months ago. I was issued a $76 gift card, despite being quoted $200 for my iPhone 5 which was in great, working condition because apparently the "screen was cracked". When it left my house in the Verizon-approved packaging, it was NOT cracked, therefore this is a SCAM. When I have called, the Operator can tell me there is a note on my submission that they will re-issue me the full $200 amount, but I have received/heard nothing for months now. I am VERY unhappy with this service and want to formally complain that they are withholding $124 from me that should be mine for the device I gave you to re-sell. THIS IS THEFT, and if I don't hear back within 7-10 days, then I will look into more formal actions to take against this program. Please have a manager contact me ASAP to discuss.