Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,072 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

hollywoodfrodo's Posts

Message reading needs to be synced across devices.  If I get a text message every device alerts me (my phone and 2 tablets) as it should, but if I read the text message on one device, then that s... See more...
Message reading needs to be synced across devices.  If I get a text message every device alerts me (my phone and 2 tablets) as it should, but if I read the text message on one device, then that should also be synced.  The notifications on the other devices should be automatically dismissed and the text should be marked as read.  As it is currently, you have to manually read or dismiss the text message on every device.  This makes an app that should be making life easier actually offset that by making you have to do extra work.  Now ever text I receive has to be acknowledged 3 times instead of one.  (For comparison, MySMS does the same thing as Messages+ but does sync read messages and auto-dismisses notifications and pop-ups when read on one device.)
After taking the latest update Mobile HotSpot no longer works.  I use hotspot every time I'm in my car because I have a 7" Tablet I use as my car infotainment system.  After taking the update on ... See more...
After taking the latest update Mobile HotSpot no longer works.  I use hotspot every time I'm in my car because I have a 7" Tablet I use as my car infotainment system.  After taking the update on Friday, mobile HotSpot no longer works.  It "turns on" and my tablet (or any other device) can connect to it but no date is sent to/from the connection.  Eventually my tablet gives me the message "Droid Turbo has bad internet connection. Switch to different WiFi?" I posted in Moto Forums and someone there spoke to a Verizon Rep who gave him a crazy method of turning on/off/on mobile hotspot, changing the name/password. Turning off/on/off again, then restarting the phone.  I tried that. It worked the very next time I used it, but once I disconnected then reconnected it went back to not working again. This is ridiculous since I paid for a phone with Mobile HotSpot and pay Verizon for the ability to use my data as a mobile HotSpot.  At any rate, I would recommend NOT taking this update, but wait for the next one which better come quickly and better fix this issue.