You may just need that app updated if one is available, give it a try and go for it.
Because you done a cache clear you may want to wait a couple of days for all to return to norm. Also I would remove the game apps and see if phone return to a normal working condition. Apps can c... See more...
Because you done a cache clear you may want to wait a couple of days for all to return to norm. Also I would remove the game apps and see if phone return to a normal working condition. Apps can cause trouble with new operating system if the apps are not updated to the new OS. Keep posting so we may help if still needed. 
First check with other people in your area that have Verizon service to see if they are also having trouble. If not I would again call tech support and if problem can't be corrected this time I w... See more...
First check with other people in your area that have Verizon service to see if they are also having trouble. If not I would again call tech support and if problem can't be corrected this time I would be talking warranty and replacement.
First try a normal reset of the phone and if no results then clearing the cache and doing a "Reset of settings".  DO NOT perform a Full Factory DATA Reset . I have seen this work in most cases b... See more...
First try a normal reset of the phone and if no results then clearing the cache and doing a "Reset of settings".  DO NOT perform a Full Factory DATA Reset . I have seen this work in most cases but not all.
After your new download / upgrade was installed it may take more than 36 hours or so for the files and system to settle down. A large amount of old OS data has been removed. It has been replaced ... See more...
After your new download / upgrade was installed it may take more than 36 hours or so for the files and system to settle down. A large amount of old OS data has been removed. It has been replaced with the new OS and will be stored in certain folders areas, this takes a period of time to regroup and can slow down/or cause temp problems in your system. The cache clear while a good idea in most cases may cause your problem to last longer as it requires more file moving. I would go with demmo86rt and make than aware of your issue.
Motorola was the first to make and market the cell phone in the United States but today however all that has changed. First by Google then next to Lenovo. The c omputer manufacturing company mar... See more...
Motorola was the first to make and market the cell phone in the United States but today however all that has changed. First by Google then next to Lenovo. The c omputer manufacturing company markets the Moto "Bat wing trademark" line around the world and things have changed for the Motorola phone as we know. No longer is Moto in the forefront of sales, Apple, Samsung, LG and others are now in the front of the pack. The Lenovo/Moto smartphones are and will continue however to be a big player in the field. Is the Lenovo/Moto smartphone one you now perhaps own or would purchase today and why?
I think I'm more the Army tank built to take all user but I agree on the call clarity while not a big issue (most times it's network or your location). You have given some good honest input and I... See more...
I think I'm more the Army tank built to take all user but I agree on the call clarity while not a big issue (most times it's network or your location). You have given some good honest input and I love big mAh batteries.
1st: Would be an owner replaceable 600 to 800 life cycle battery with 3400-3800 mAh cap. 2nd: Have excellent voice transmission quality in all modes with loud clear audio. 3rd: Car... See more...
1st: Would be an owner replaceable 600 to 800 life cycle battery with 3400-3800 mAh cap. 2nd: Have excellent voice transmission quality in all modes with loud clear audio. 3rd: Carbon fiber and aluminum case construction except antenna areas. Real time working water resistance shell not just a stamp spec. rating to sell a product. 4th: All phones would be loaded with all bands, frequencies and modes needed to be fully workable with all providers and full global use. 5th: A solid built smartphone with fully tested operating system and far less bloat-ware. Now that I poked the hive let’s hear from you with both pro or con. We need to input now to the smartphone builders what we want, after all we will be living with our phones. What do you think?
Delay due to possible new battery design and testing on any battery charging  issues. Samsung is trying to play catch-up in a big $$ market.
Verizon as you may know is now changing smartphone plans and prices. I was told by a Verizon rep. that once you are out you can't go back. The new now policy is upgrade your present plan or stay ... See more...
Verizon as you may know is now changing smartphone plans and prices. I was told by a Verizon rep. that once you are out you can't go back. The new now policy is upgrade your present plan or stay where you are with your current plan. You can go to a Verizon store or site and get full information. You can't change back, sorry.
Will this be the next low cost Hot July Smartphone?    Not a game phone but still a solid buy...or not? Check it out and tell us what you think.   Motorola Moto G4 review - CNET
Give this more time. Trade-in credits can take up to 2 or 3 billing cycles  before they show.
What is your vote on the S7, would you buy or not and why ?         Samsung rings up sales of 26 million Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S7 edge units to date
It will work in GSM or CDMA mode however as someone pointed out the full IMEI list has not been updated fully. I have already tested one that was on Big Red and worked great!
@Google Play Services can be hard on even a large capacity battery at times and  bennor3814 advice should offer you some good help in this area. I also would recommend you do a full sync backup b... See more...
@Google Play Services can be hard on even a large capacity battery at times and  bennor3814 advice should offer you some good help in this area. I also would recommend you do a full sync backup before as a safety net. Also Google Street View, maps and a few others can give your battery a quick discharge. Check to see what you really need and want to keep active.
I feel you are correct on the ART issue, however Samsung has and is still sending out 5.0 update patches for the S5. They are small in size and some are listed as an "OS update" . Someone could m... See more...
I feel you are correct on the ART issue, however Samsung has and is still sending out 5.0 update patches for the S5. They are small in size and some are listed as an "OS update" . Someone could misread the update as a new OS.
The steady rollout of Android 5.1 Lollipop means it's a good time to start talking about what we want and expect from the Android 5.2 update. But don't be in a big rush, remember to be careful wh... See more...
The steady rollout of Android 5.1 Lollipop means it's a good time to start talking about what we want and expect from the Android 5.2 update. But don't be in a big rush, remember to be careful what you ask for and when. Give the code writers time to get it cooked done. Android 5.2 Lollipop update: when will I get it? - AndroidPIT
Shut down your camera app and clear your system cache and then try your camera again.
The battery issue is becoming more of a reported problem and no that is not the norm for the 4G LTE on my screen.
The slow touch screen response so far has been limited to just a very few S6's from what I have seen to date. The high battery usage is a bit more of a problem for Samsung owners. Perhaps Samsung... See more...
The slow touch screen response so far has been limited to just a very few S6's from what I have seen to date. The high battery usage is a bit more of a problem for Samsung owners. Perhaps Samsung will be dealing with that soon, and yes a very nice camera.