Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,211 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

modernviking's Posts

Doesn't change the fact that it seems like a scam. Any other industry that bills monthly for 'service' (electric, gas, etc.) pro-rates. I was a loyal verizon customer for 10 years, so forgive me ... See more...
Doesn't change the fact that it seems like a scam. Any other industry that bills monthly for 'service' (electric, gas, etc.) pro-rates. I was a loyal verizon customer for 10 years, so forgive me if it's been a while since i read the service agreement. Needless to say, I'm no longer a customer, won't be returning after the crappy customer 'service' I've gotten in the last month, and will be recommending to any friends, family, and via social media/web that people avoid Verizon in the future. Yeah, I'm a little pissed at how they treated me, but that's what they get for crappy service.
Just wanted to share with everyone something to keep in mind when you ditch verizon for another service. You will be charged for the full month of service even if you switch over to another carri... See more...
Just wanted to share with everyone something to keep in mind when you ditch verizon for another service. You will be charged for the full month of service even if you switch over to another carrier at the beginning of your month. Seems like a scam to me that they don't pro-rate the month like any reasonable company, but that's what they claim is in the 'service agreement' which I can't see any more since I'm not a customer. Just another reason to dislike phone companies I guess.