Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,800 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Tbrehm's Posts

Finally mine is working now also. 4 hours after getting [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] thinking I would also have to wait until the 6.0 drop. It is unfortunate that t... See more...
Finally mine is working now also. 4 hours after getting [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] thinking I would also have to wait until the 6.0 drop. It is unfortunate that the customer service on here was unaware of the fix, even just to let us know that they were aware and working on it would have been nice, a confirmed date is obviously hard to stand by.
You're pathetic vzw_customer_support.  Simply put.   Not just VZW but both VZW and LG G4 are pathetic for pushing an update out that broke notifications.  Then to not offer a roll back option or ... See more...
You're pathetic vzw_customer_support.  Simply put.   Not just VZW but both VZW and LG G4 are pathetic for pushing an update out that broke notifications.  Then to not offer a roll back option or anything is just terrible.  You obviously know how important a cell phone is to your customers now days when generally it cost $80+ a month for 1 person on Verizon wireless and we still pay it.  But then you go ahead and ruin the functionality of our phones which I pay $23/mo. for.  How can this be right, it is terrible practice in my opinion and your are ruining your customer experience.  It takes your "vzw_customer_support" representitive weeks to reply and all they respond to is ONE person of the 10+ people complaining of issues, and your response was so generic and unhelpful.  PATHETIC.  I feel bad for all of those who continue to use Verizon Wireless if they keep this crap up. Verizon Wireless Customer Support  LG G4
This is so pathetic neither LG or Verizon has come on here to ensure something is being worked out or any status update!  How pathetic it has been over 3 weeks of our phones having broken softwar... See more...
This is so pathetic neither LG or Verizon has come on here to ensure something is being worked out or any status update!  How pathetic it has been over 3 weeks of our phones having broken software without any solution on it's way!   What annoys the [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] out of me is that my ALARM.COM app will not work unless my WiFi is off... So if someone were to break into my house I wouldn't even have a warning I would just get a random number calling me and who knows if I would answer it due to me being at work or something... This is beyond pathetic Verizon Wireless. Verizon Wireless Customer Support
I also have the same problem, it has been 2 weeks and has been driving me nuts! I have the LG G4 and the last update a couple weeks ago broke notifications for apps like chamberlain, snapchat, e... See more...
I also have the same problem, it has been 2 weeks and has been driving me nuts! I have the LG G4 and the last update a couple weeks ago broke notifications for apps like chamberlain, snapchat, email, and gmail when on wifi. I factory reset without any help.  The only help is to set your phone to turn wifi off when the screens off but then that uses more data also.