Ok.... Not quite right as yet. At our office  with airplane mode set to on and then wifi toggled back on I can make calls and it shows the little telephone icon with wireless waves next to it ind... Ver más...
Ok.... Not quite right as yet. At our office  with airplane mode set to on and then wifi toggled back on I can make calls and it shows the little telephone icon with wireless waves next to it indicating I am using wifi for the call. Unfortunately the phone does not ring when in incoming call occurs.I turn airplane mode off and calls come in fine. It was working yesterday on wifi only at least for a while. Perhaps Verizon still working on fine tuning wifi calling?
After a few hours of not working, now the wifi calling works effectively when I turn on the airplane mode and toggle wifi back on. It has worked in mutiple homes, so seems consistent now. Shoul... Ver más...
After a few hours of not working, now the wifi calling works effectively when I turn on the airplane mode and toggle wifi back on. It has worked in mutiple homes, so seems consistent now. Should be good to go at this point. ¡Gracias!
Recently  received Marshmallow update including option for wifi calling.Wifi calling is only turned on when cellular signal is super weak or not available at all. I was able to "force" the wifi c... Ver más...
Recently  received Marshmallow update including option for wifi calling.Wifi calling is only turned on when cellular signal is super weak or not available at all. I was able to "force" the wifi calling on at home with airplane mode and then turning wifi back on.That is desirable as my signal at home and office varies quite a bit and wifi calling allows consistent service. Now today at our office, I can't use phone in airplane mode with wifi turned on.It shows a message "turn off airplane mode to make call". Other people with Iphones seem to be able to accomplish wifi calling in airplane mode in this same location (office). Any assistance  or insight would be appreciated. Gracias