Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,940 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Marty51's Posts

Bottom line, Verizon gave me a new phone.  There was no way to fix the problem.  Prior to taking the phone to Verizon, I tried every recommendation I found online, and nothing worked.  As for me,... See more...
Bottom line, Verizon gave me a new phone.  There was no way to fix the problem.  Prior to taking the phone to Verizon, I tried every recommendation I found online, and nothing worked.  As for me, this case is closed.
Yes, I was trying to pair the phone (reset) to my car.  Bottom line, Verizon gave me a new phone.  There was no way to fix the problem.  Prior to taking the phone to Verizon, I tried every recomm... See more...
Yes, I was trying to pair the phone (reset) to my car.  Bottom line, Verizon gave me a new phone.  There was no way to fix the problem.  Prior to taking the phone to Verizon, I tried every recommendation I found online, and nothing worked.
I cannot connect my moto z force to the car.  Hands free link is missing in setting.  Bluetooth does not work.
Yes, it is a widget, which was installed by the manufacturer. In the meantime, I powered off the phone for quite some time. When I rebooted it, the widget appeared and works perfects. I had ... See more...
Yes, it is a widget, which was installed by the manufacturer. In the meantime, I powered off the phone for quite some time. When I rebooted it, the widget appeared and works perfects. I had done that before posting on the community, but apparently, I did not leave the power off long enough. I wanted to post this reply to you, but I tried everything and was unsuccessful. Perhaps you can do it? Thanks for your reply. It was greatly appreciated.
I disable my circle clock, weather, battery, droid maxx command center because the weather was not working.   I cannot find it in widgets to restore it.  How do it get it back???