Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,779 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

jrh4054's Posts

I'm using the pre-installed messaging app.  I save messages by clicking on the 3 dots at the upper right and click save.  As far as I know this is the only way to save messages. I just can't find the... See more...
I'm using the pre-installed messaging app.  I save messages by clicking on the 3 dots at the upper right and click save.  As far as I know this is the only way to save messages. I just can't find them after they're saved.   I
If I save txt messages, how do I find them?  I haven't been able to figure this out.  Thanks anyone for any help you can offer. 
This is jrh4054.  I forgot to add my message.  My S7 hasn't been updated for a long time.  I turn it off at night.  About every third time I turn it on I get an alert saying, "Sorry we ran into an er... See more...
This is jrh4054.  I forgot to add my message.  My S7 hasn't been updated for a long time.  I turn it off at night.  About every third time I turn it on I get an alert saying, "Sorry we ran into an error.  Please try again.  If the problem persists call 800-922-0204", which is the Tech Coach number.  Below the text is an upside down red triangle that says Alert with an ! in the middle and the words Error 1000.  They couldn't get into the phone because they said it hadn't been updated for so long.  They couldn't help me.  Does anyone have any ideas?
You may be right.  I just can't bring myself to pay $1000 for an S10.
I clear the system cache several times a day.  Sorry, but this isn't the answer.
My S7 will no longer fast charge.  I know it's not the charger because I tried a new charger at Best Buy and it didn't work.  Anyone have suggestions?
Have you moved your apps to the phone?  I use an app called AppMgr III to move all the apps that are transferrable to the card.  Have you cleared the system cache?  I do this regularly to keep as muc... See more...
Have you moved your apps to the phone?  I use an app called AppMgr III to move all the apps that are transferrable to the card.  Have you cleared the system cache?  I do this regularly to keep as much memory available as possible.
I have the S7.  The phone is backed up to the VZW cloud.  My question is where on the phone are the texts I save using the preinstalled texting app.  This isn't rocket science.
I use the standard texting app.  I click on 'More' at the top of the screen, then click on save.  My question is, where to I find the texts I've saved.
I clicked on the 'More' option in the upper right of the text screen and chose save.  My question is where are those saved texts?
I'm using the messaging app that came with the phone.   I clicked the MORE link at the top right, then clicked on Save messages.  I then looked for the saved text in My Files and don't see it anywher... See more...
I'm using the messaging app that came with the phone.   I clicked the MORE link at the top right, then clicked on Save messages.  I then looked for the saved text in My Files and don't see it anywhere.  Does this help you?
I have an S7.  How do ii find txts I have saved.   
I have an S7 that stopped fast charging.   Thinking it was the charger, I tried a new one at Best Buy and it didn't work.  The phone hasn't been damaged, no contact with water, etc.  Anyone have any ... See more...
I have an S7 that stopped fast charging.   Thinking it was the charger, I tried a new one at Best Buy and it didn't work.  The phone hasn't been damaged, no contact with water, etc.  Anyone have any ideas?  Tech Coach says it's the phone, could be software or hardware.  
Try using an app called Hiya.
If you stream anything, or for that matter, accessing the Internet without wifi, it uses data.
Unless you had your pics backed up somewhere, they're gone. Sorry.
Your description your issue isn't very clear.  Exactly what is happening.  Which phone are you using?
The insurance goes with the phone, not the plan.
You might try Hiya.  It's free and does much more than just filter/block calls.