Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,973 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

xxNiceStratxx's Posts

"I unfortunately do have to be the bearer of less than desirable news." All I needed to hear.  I'll be switching providers asap. 
for the record -99 dBm here.....so, per the advice above I need to take move my phone to an alternative location (preferably outside).... ROFLMAO
Ditto to what everybody is saying here.  I specifically switched a few years ago to Verizon due to lack of adequate coverage in my neighborhood.  Since this Kit Kat update (4.2.2) nightmare my ph... See more...
Ditto to what everybody is saying here.  I specifically switched a few years ago to Verizon due to lack of adequate coverage in my neighborhood.  Since this Kit Kat update (4.2.2) nightmare my phone is becoming nothing more than a paperweight.  Zip code is 98513....whatever.  My girlfriend has the same phone, service, etc. and we are both disgusted with the service we are paying big bucks for.  My girlfriend, her kids and myself will be changing providers.  I will make sure to go out of my way to share my horrible experience.