Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,284 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

mommajucinda's Posts

yes the phone does the same thing in safe mode, and i got the phone new from the local verizon store.  when you look at the picture you can see the different color strip where the buttons should ... See more...
yes the phone does the same thing in safe mode, and i got the phone new from the local verizon store.  when you look at the picture you can see the different color strip where the buttons should be at the bottom
I went through safe mode and then ended up doing a factory restore and still nothing. How would it have been rooted??
My Droid Razr M is acting weird, the screen stretches up and down and now my Home Icon is missing so when you go into something there is no back button or home button to get out.  Anyone had this... See more...
My Droid Razr M is acting weird, the screen stretches up and down and now my Home Icon is missing so when you go into something there is no back button or home button to get out.  Anyone had this happen?  I did hard reset and restored to factory settings and still not fixed. HELP!