Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 12.1K Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

hellnature's Posts

Never received $150 Port in credit for each line as promised in the December 2014 Port -in promo if one signed up for 2 yr contract or Edge program. I switched from AT and T ( which by the way ha... See more...
Never received $150 Port in credit for each line as promised in the December 2014 Port -in promo if one signed up for 2 yr contract or Edge program. I switched from AT and T ( which by the way has much much better customer service)  only because of this port-in promotion and signed up for 2 years contract. In several occasion , i spoke to VZ customer rep; only to be told that I would get the credit in next month. It never happened and now they are saying I was not even eligible. I challenged last rep on this by asking why previous rep would find me eligible and all of a sudden I am not. She had no good answer and now pu me through some sort of Form submission to promotion department-- seriously ! Same company need to have another department approve this in this day and age and it will take 7-10 days ? !! Either VZ is utterly incompetent or intentionally dubious. I expected much better from company such as VZ. In next chance I am porting back to AT & T. See what others are saying about this Bait and Switch tactic by searching Port-in Credit either in this discussion board or Google it. Shameful . for reference : https://community.verizonwireless.com/mobile/mobile-access.jspa#jive-content?content=/api/core/v3/contents/1987204