Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,979 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

JR5353's Posts

Oh, and I noticed the release date was in August of 2021, prior to the start of this thread.  Go figure...
I tried that link, and it kind of works.  Was able to send messages using my PC, and receive new messages, but it does not sync past messages that I can tell.  Time will tell if it ever does.  Thanks... See more...
I tried that link, and it kind of works.  Was able to send messages using my PC, and receive new messages, but it does not sync past messages that I can tell.  Time will tell if it ever does.  Thanks.  PS-Maybe someone at VZ is listening to us????
And the VZ web site still says Windows 10 should work.  Does VZ Support not work for VZ?  
Yes, I've tried the web link, and it works on Windows 10, but having to leave this web page open all the time just to get messages is a pain.  And not sure if it even stays open for ever.
Nope, didn't work.  I've disconnected from all devices, removed the app completely from all devices, reinstalled one at a time, and still the Windows 10 PC will not work.  I give up, and will be look... See more...
Nope, didn't work.  I've disconnected from all devices, removed the app completely from all devices, reinstalled one at a time, and still the Windows 10 PC will not work.  I give up, and will be looking for other solutions.  Probably going to switch to T-Mobile soon anyway, don't get 5G coverage in my house hardly at all (one bar if I'm close to a window, and it's not a metal house).
AND... If its not supported any longer for Windows 10, why is it on the Microsoft App Store, and why does it specifically state it works for Windows 10?  Knew I should have gone with T-Mobile when I... See more...
AND... If its not supported any longer for Windows 10, why is it on the Microsoft App Store, and why does it specifically state it works for Windows 10?  Knew I should have gone with T-Mobile when I upgraded last week...
Well isn't that a fine how-do-you-do...  Sounds like others on this forum using Windows 10 on their PC are getting it to work.  Anyone here know of another app that will work on a Windows 10 PC with ... See more...
Well isn't that a fine how-do-you-do...  Sounds like others on this forum using Windows 10 on their PC are getting it to work.  Anyone here know of another app that will work on a Windows 10 PC with a VZ iPhone and Android tablet?  Really miss not being able to type messages on my PC.
Have shut down and restarted everything and all software is current.  Still no good.
Uninstalled from iPhone and Android tablet, installed on PC, and got same error message.  Thankfully was able to reinstall on iPhone and Tablet.  Tried on PC again, and same error message.
No, reinstalled to primary, then to PC.
The specific error message reads: Please download the latest version of Message+ from the app store in your primary device and try again.
Yes, I've reinstalled v5.1.0 to my iPhone several times, and v3.0.0 to my Windows PC several times.
Same error message as described by the originator of this thread...   ERROR! You have an incompatible version of Message+ on your primary device. Please upgrade your primary device with the latest... See more...
Same error message as described by the originator of this thread...   ERROR! You have an incompatible version of Message+ on your primary device. Please upgrade your primary device with the latest version of Message+, then try again. I've upgraded, deleted, reinstalled on every device I have and still doesn't work on the PC via the app.  Texting does work on the PC if I use the web based VZ texting link, but not the M+ app.
Yes, it works on my Iphone 12 mini and my Samsung Tablet, but not my Dell PC running Windows 10.  I have reloaded M+ from the Microsoft Store, doesn't fix.  Have re-loaded M+ on iPhone and tablet, do... See more...
Yes, it works on my Iphone 12 mini and my Samsung Tablet, but not my Dell PC running Windows 10.  I have reloaded M+ from the Microsoft Store, doesn't fix.  Have re-loaded M+ on iPhone and tablet, doesn't help.  Tried to go to VZ Wireless site to download for PC from there, and it just says Apple, Android and Mac.  No Windows 10????
I got the same notice and thought it was a hoax and sent it to [email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service].  Have heard nothing back, but today Message+ quit working on my Windows 10 PC ... See more...
I got the same notice and thought it was a hoax and sent it to [email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service].  Have heard nothing back, but today Message+ quit working on my Windows 10 PC with the same error message about not having the latest version on my primary device.  I've reloaded on all devices and still does not work on the PC.
Hey Alberto, or anyone else from VZW reading these complaints, is there any update on fixing the problems with the PC app for Message+?
Alberto, if you can access the open trouble ticket I referenced, you will see the problem I am having.  I have explained it at least 4 times to VZ Techs each time I contact you to see if there is a f... See more...
Alberto, if you can access the open trouble ticket I referenced, you will see the problem I am having.  I have explained it at least 4 times to VZ Techs each time I contact you to see if there is a fix yet.  Basically, the Windows app only allows me to send messages and not receive them.  The only messages I can receive are on my iPhone and Android tablet.  Messaging all worked fine, including on PC app, for years up until early January when the PC app quit working.  Please note that the problem is with the PC Windows app, not the VZ web based texting site.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Windows app at least 20 times, uninstalled and reinstalled from all my devises, had VZ Tech Support completely remove Integrated Messaging from my account and start from scratch like I never had Message+, re-set my router, removed all firewalls, connected to internet via VZ Wireless hotspot off my iPhone, removed all Windows updates back to December.  I do not have another PC that I can use to test from.  I'm out of options.
I get no incoming messages to my PC, regardless of which device I started a conversation on.  Messages I send from any of my devices show up on the PC, but no responses from anyone other than myself.... See more...
I get no incoming messages to my PC, regardless of which device I started a conversation on.  Messages I send from any of my devices show up on the PC, but no responses from anyone other than myself.  All responses show up on my iPhone and my Android tablet, and the web app.  This should all be documented on the trouble ticket I referenced earlier and is supposedly still open.  Veronica [removed] and Kenna are the Tech's that I last worked with on this. Content modified as required by @verizon_wireless_terms  
On my personal home PC, the Windows PC app stopped working about 3 weeks ago.  VZ Support's last effort is to contact Microsoft of my Internet provider.  Problem:  All worked fine across PC, iPhone a... See more...
On my personal home PC, the Windows PC app stopped working about 3 weeks ago.  VZ Support's last effort is to contact Microsoft of my Internet provider.  Problem:  All worked fine across PC, iPhone and Android tablet until PC app (not web based text) stopped working.  Can send a text from PC, but cannot receive any.  Iphone and tablet still work fine.  Have accessed internet via VZ hotspot on iPhone so internet is not the problem.  Have uninstalled Windows/MS updates back to Dec 2018 and that hasn't helped.  Have a trouble ticket open [removed] since 2/11, but VZ tech support seems to be at a loss also.  Any wizards out there have a fix or suggestion for this?  Have disabled Norton also, reset router, uninstalled from all devises and started from scratch, nothing works... Content modified as required by @verizon_wireless_terms    
Why the **bleep**??????????????????  All it said was that it did not help and even reinstalling on all devises didn't work either.  THIS IS NOT FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!