Hey Alberto, or anyone else from VZW reading these complaints, is there any update on fixing the problems with the PC app for Message+?
Alberto, if you can access the open trouble ticket I referenced, you will see the problem I am having.  I have explained it at least 4 times to VZ Techs each time I contact you to see if there is a f... Ver más...
Alberto, if you can access the open trouble ticket I referenced, you will see the problem I am having.  I have explained it at least 4 times to VZ Techs each time I contact you to see if there is a fix yet.  Basically, the Windows app only allows me to send messages and not receive them.  The only messages I can receive are on my iPhone and Android tablet.  Messaging all worked fine, including on PC app, for years up until early January when the PC app quit working.  Please note that the problem is with the PC Windows app, not the VZ web based texting site.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Windows app at least 20 times, uninstalled and reinstalled from all my devises, had VZ Tech Support completely remove Integrated Messaging from my account and start from scratch like I never had Message+, re-set my router, removed all firewalls, connected to internet via VZ Wireless hotspot off my iPhone, removed all Windows updates back to December.  I do not have another PC that I can use to test from.  I'm out of options.
I get no incoming messages to my PC, regardless of which device I started a conversation on.  Messages I send from any of my devices show up on the PC, but no responses from anyone other than myself.... Ver más...
I get no incoming messages to my PC, regardless of which device I started a conversation on.  Messages I send from any of my devices show up on the PC, but no responses from anyone other than myself.  All responses show up on my iPhone and my Android tablet, and the web app.  This should all be documented on the trouble ticket I referenced earlier and is supposedly still open.  Veronica [removed] and Kenna are the Tech's that I last worked with on this. Content modified as required by @verizon_wireless_terms  
On my personal home PC, the Windows PC app stopped working about 3 weeks ago.  VZ Support's last effort is to contact Microsoft of my Internet provider.  Problem:  All worked fine across PC, iPhone ... Ver más...
On my personal home PC, the Windows PC app stopped working about 3 weeks ago.  VZ Support's last effort is to contact Microsoft of my Internet provider.  Problem:  All worked fine across PC, iPhone and Android tablet until PC app (not web based text) stopped working.  Can send a text from PC, but cannot receive any.  Iphone and tablet still work fine.  Have accessed internet via VZ hotspot on iPhone so internet is not the problem.  Have uninstalled Windows/MS updates back to Dec 2018 and that hasn't helped.  Have a trouble ticket open  [removed]  since 2/11, but VZ tech support seems to be at a loss also.  Any wizards out there have a fix or suggestion for this?  Have disabled Norton also, reset router, uninstalled from all devises and started from scratch, nothing works... Content modified as required by @verizon_wireless_terms    
Why the **bleep**??????????????????  All it said was that it did not help and even reinstalling on all devises didn't work either.  THIS IS NOT FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Message+ Windows app about 30 times over the last month waiting **bleep** either.  I don't get the feeling that anyone at Verizon is working on this problem, or... Ver más...
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Message+ Windows app about 30 times over the last month waiting **bleep** either.  I don't get the feeling that anyone at Verizon is working on this problem, or the numerous other similar and possibly related problems with Integrated Messaging.
I think there is a robot responding to inquiries on this community board.  I see the same responses over and over, and no resolutions (unless they are hidden in the "I'll send you a private message" ... Ver más...
I think there is a robot responding to inquiries on this community board.  I see the same responses over and over, and no resolutions (unless they are hidden in the "I'll send you a private message" discussions...)
VZ Tech Support should check open ticket #[removed].  It's been open since 2/11 with this same problem.  Numerous hours on the phone and on chats, but no results.  Latest suggestion was to call my in... Ver más...
VZ Tech Support should check open ticket #[removed].  It's been open since 2/11 with this same problem.  Numerous hours on the phone and on chats, but no results.  Latest suggestion was to call my internet provider and Microsoft. Content modified as required by @verizon_wireless_terms  
On my personal home PC, the Windows PC app stopped working about 3 weeks ago.  VZ Support's last effort is to contact Microsoft of my Internet provider.  Problem:  All worked fine across PC, iPhone a... Ver más...
On my personal home PC, the Windows PC app stopped working about 3 weeks ago.  VZ Support's last effort is to contact Microsoft of my Internet provider.  Problem:  All worked fine across PC, iPhone and Android tablet until PC app (not web based text) stopped working.  Can send a text from PC, but cannot receive any.  Iphone and tablet still work fine.  Have accessed internet via VZ hotspot on iPhone so internet is not the problem.  Have uninstalled Windows/MS updates back to Dec 2018 and that hasn't helped.  Have a trouble ticket open [removed] since 2/11, but VZ tech support seems to be at a loss also.  Any wizards out there have a fix or suggestion for this?  Have disabled Norton also, reset router, uninstalled from all devises and started from scratch, nothing works... Content modified as required by @verizon_wireless_terms