Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,010 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

debrakrol's Posts

mine says 16.2.19.1
I can't even get Cloud or any of the other Verizon functions to load on my Blackberry Priv either. Help!
...and to click on a link to get rid of it [which I'm assuming is some sort of scam]? How can I get rid of this? I've had that happen twice now. Has anybody else had this happen and is there real... See more...
...and to click on a link to get rid of it [which I'm assuming is some sort of scam]? How can I get rid of this? I've had that happen twice now. Has anybody else had this happen and is there really a virus or is this some sort of scam?
I have been having big problems ever since this new update 10.2.1.537 appeared. It never has downloaded, and now my emails are all dropping off, I can't open my Facebook posts and most of my apps... See more...
I have been having big problems ever since this new update 10.2.1.537 appeared. It never has downloaded, and now my emails are all dropping off, I can't open my Facebook posts and most of my apps quit working. How can I fix this???